My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Stulte
    Participant

Now that is scary as hell!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

As someone who really loved the original version of Sadist, this is just incredible. He looks so freaking cool! Nice redesign.

Thanks for all compliments fellow machinists!

@Jeimuzu said:

As someone who really loved the original version of Sadist, this is just incredible. He looks so freaking cool! Nice redesign.

Yah I remember you liking him! Glad I got you to see this:)

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

There’s nothing better (or worse) than a smiling villain.

Excellent work!

I just spent over 2 hours making an epic fight scene with Daft vs The Sadist. I kid you not it looked amazing with the poses and shading…and it got deleted somehow. I am so enraged that I am sorry to say I will not be posting anything for a long time. I am walking away from this…

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Ubiquitous Pixel said:

I just spent over 2 hours making an epic fight scene with Daft vs The Sadist. I kid you not it looked amazing with the poses and shading…and it got deleted somehow. I am so enraged that I am sorry to say I will not be posting anything for a long time. I am walking away from this…

Aww man, that is terrible that happened to you. Frown I can totally relate, if I had gotten that far along with a detailed character or scene and it got deleted, I’m pretty sure I’d have to take a bit of a break as well. Well, hopefully you can get back in the machiner spirit soon because you are VERY good at it. Smile

@Jeimuzu said:

@Ubiquitous Pixel said:

Aww man, that is terrible that happened to you. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif I can totally relate, if I had gotten that far along with a detailed character or scene and it got deleted, I’m pretty sure I’d have to take a bit of a break as well. Well, hopefully you can get back in the machiner spirit soon because you are VERY good at it. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Thanks man, just so upset because I felt so good about it. And here’s a pic of it half way done I took with my phone to show my friend what I was doing.

daftvssadsit.jpeg

Herr D
    Participant

We definitely prefer you Ubiquitous to Absent. Smile

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

That is a cool scene! Sadist looks creepy as hell! Nice work! i can relate to how you feel tough; I’ve lost a few stories and pictures I worked on when my laptop crashed before saving. Don’t stay discouraged, keep on creating!

Legatus
    Participant

That’s really awesome!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Oh yeah! That’s epic!

Stulte
    Participant

That does look stunning. I’m very sorry you lost it.

@Herr D said:

We definitely prefer you Ubiquitous to Absent. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Ha! I see what you did there ;)! Thanks!!

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

That is a cool scene! Sadist looks creepy as hell! Nice work! i can relate to how you feel tough; I’ve lost a few stories and pictures I worked on when my laptop crashed before saving. Don’t stay discouraged, keep on creating!

Thanks for the compliment! You are right, we need fall to pick ourselves back up again stronger!

Thanks for all the comments and nice words guys, keeps me going…truly!

The Green Knight…The protector of innocence…The Fearless Savior… The PALADIN

The-Paladin-1.png

Stulte
    Participant

Awesome shading!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.