My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 627 total)
  • Author

@Viper said:

Great pic. Cool looking helmet.

Thanks Viper!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very cool character.Cool

@Hammerknight said:

Very cool character.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Thanks!Cool

Name: Daft
    Abilities: Acid like Blood, Insane, Sword that extends great lengths and can grapple to walls with it, Cellular Regenerate at such a high rate that damaging him is nearly impossible, master of all combat types, and super strength.

I know, lazy back story and abilities, but I wanted to share him!

Daft.png

Nug
    Participant

Man that’s awesome! Nice shading!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool character.Cool

Stulte
    Participant

Superb use of colours and shading!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Daft looks so cooool! Man, I love his costume design!

Thank you everyone for the kind words towards Daft! He really appreciates it;)

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’ll add myself to the list of people who love Daft. I must single out your shading here, especially on the mask, the highlighting really offsets against the underlying colour and the shading, giving it an actual fabric look which is quite magnificent. I also like the slight twist you’ve given to the torso, it really gives the pose life. Your work has really become extremely high quality lately, keep it up.

@JR19759 said:

I’ll add myself to the list of people who love Daft. I must single out your shading here, especially on the mask, the highlighting really offsets against the underlying colour and the shading, giving it an actual fabric look which is quite magnificent. I also like the slight twist you’ve given to the torso, it really gives the pose life. Your work has really become extremely high quality lately, keep it up.

Wow, thanks for the good review on him, you pointed out the details I really pushed on! Thanks so much man, the compliments really push me to keep getting more creative and daring to try new things out!

A redesigned Sadist!

Sadist.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

*jaw drops*

@Magnus Maximus said:

*jaw drops*

*Helpfully Closes it and wipes mouth with cloth*

Viper
    Participant

That mask is sweeeeet.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.