My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

My goodness, that just looks so cool! The way the Super Soldier is posed is just perfect.

@djuby said:

Looks a lot clearer.

Took some tinkering

@Stulte said:

Awesome! One of the best looking explosions I’ve seen on this forum.

You are far too kind!! Thank you!

@Jeimuzu said:

My goodness, that just looks so cool! The way the Super Soldier is posed is just perfect.

Thanks so much, he took me a long time to make! And a lot of experimenting! Nice to get a comment from ya too!

I call him, Insecto!
    Insecto-1.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welp, I’m impressed. Love the colour scheme and colour placement. It makes for a very well thought out and well put together composition. Grade A from me.

Stulte
    Participant

I agree. The way the design is put together makes it look very much believeable, so to speak. It doesn’t look like a costume, but rather like something one actually would wear, given the technology.

Grimm, a man on his death bed accepts to be the vessel of Death Himself…

Grimm-1.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Nice!

Herr D
    Participant

HEY! Now that you’ve figured it out, you might put in a recipe for the Mac users in the Tips & Tricks section.

@Herr D said:

HEY! Now that you’ve figured it out, you might put in a recipe for the Mac users in the Tips & Tricks section.

Still trying to find out the best way!

Name: Reed Rush
    Alias: Flash Blade
    Abilities: Super human speed, create electricity, enhanced bone density, enhanced strength, and has a weapon that can shoot blades at high speeds with the aid of electrical power and shock.

Flash-Blade-1.png

Viper
    Participant

I saw the last two pics and decided that I had to go through the whole gallery. You have really cool and unique characters.

@Viper said:

I saw the last two pics and decided that I had to go through the whole gallery. You have really cool and unique characters.

Thanks man! Really appreciate it!

@JR19759 said:

Welp, I’m impressed. Love the colour scheme and colour placement. It makes for a very well thought out and well put together composition. Grade A from me.

I’ll take that A with pride:) Thanks my good sir!

@Stulte said:

I agree. The way the design is put together makes it look very much believeable, so to speak. It doesn’t look like a costume, but rather like something one actually would wear, given the technology.

Thanks! It’s a giant set of powerful armor! Glad you noticed and were able to pick that out, means I did a good job in my book!

Name: Moxio
    Abilities: Can absorb energy of any kind around him, is constantly collecting information ( extremely intelligent), can comprehend any tactic of his enemy, heat vision, x-ray vision, telekinesis, teleportation, can hack almost anything with his mind or touch, can go 95% invisible, can phase through multiple material and matter, create highly concentrated energy beams, and incapable of fear.
    Bio: Created by by use of multiple human DNA and robotics from an alien species studying humans. He is part human, part machine, and partial alien. Incredibly powerful, but with his high intelligence level, he is more curious and compassionate towards Earth and will defend it.

Eon-1.png

Viper
    Participant

Great pic. Cool looking helmet.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.