My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 627 total)
  • Author

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Ha ha! Loved the little guy!!

Also Ghost kidnd of fills your space for super-awesome-trigger-happy-masked-ninja character, right?

@luizpauloromanini said:

Ha ha! Loved the little guy!!

Also Ghost kidnd of fills your space for super-awesome-trigger-happy-masked-ninja character, right?

Haha thanks, he is made up of pixels (literally) and kinda of my mascot I suppose! And yah, Ghost is pretty much Deadpool inspired!

Name: Clark Morgan
    Alias: The Shadow
    Abilities: *When the Moon is present and depending on how much of it is shown* Enhanced Strength, Enhanced senses, Enhanced Healing factor, Hardened Skin, Gravity plays an effect upon him giving him ( with the combination of his strength) the ability to jump incredibly high and give him an edge in speed and agility, and gives him a strong mental focus. Without the moon, Clark grew to not wishing to depend upon his powers of the moon so he learned many ways of combat. He studied criminology and psychology to help him have a better view of the world and to get into the heads of criminals. Studied upon the greatest of escape artists and traveled the world to learn different forms of stealth and survival. Clark, being massively rich due to his “MorganTechnologies” and technology savvy, created a suit to withstand high damage, help him stay in the shadows, glide when jumping high and landing, climb walls, and see through material.

The-Shadow.jpg

Nug
    Participant

Loving your work with custom insignias as of late! These are really well done! I especially like Ubiquitous Pixel.

@Nug said:

Loving your work with custom insignias as of late! These are really well done! I especially like Ubiquitous Pixel.

Thanks Nug! Haha, I thought it was about time to create some character to go with my name!

Name: Wilson Wade
    Alias: Super Soldier
    Abilities: Incredible Strength being that he can lift 3000x his body weight, Super Speed, Cellular Regeneration, Enhanced Bone Density, Enhanced Thickness of Skin, Skilled combatant, Expert strategist, and Strong Will Power.

Super-Solider.jpg

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool, and great action posing.

@Vampyrist said:

Cool, and great action posing.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how to upload to a better resolution or more clear like? My pictures here do not do my characters justice.

Herr D
    Participant

Do you export? I have, but usually do a screen capture with Windows Paint for easy custom cropping and saving as png.

@Herr D said:

Do you export? I have, but usually do a screen capture with Windows Paint for easy custom cropping and saving as png.

When I export, they look bad too, or they are clear, but too big in kb. I have a mac, and use MonoSnap…I’m open for suggestions

Herr D
    Participant

You might try making the picture smaller before or after or a screen capture–I’m not Mac fluent, but I’m sure there must be a way. Free advice from a Google search? I learned how to screen capture on a site relating to my laptop.

This look a little better?

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ubiquitous-pixel/2014/06/The-Super-Soldier.png

djuby
    Participant

Looks a lot clearer.

Stulte
    Participant

Awesome! One of the best looking explosions I’ve seen on this forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.