LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another villain coming your way…so run!!! Seriously, run…faster. The unstoppable force personified, and trust me on this, make NO purple dinosaur jokes…really. Here comes GORE!!! ( and I have to say I think this is some of my best pose work to date…I’m quite proud of this one. The design is and always has been simple, but I feel like I got good results outta the pose)
    Lemme know what you guys think!

Gore2-1.png

FRM

AAH!!! cool!

Scatman

nice!!So happens that I am workin’ on a similar character right now just a throw together guy wanted to practice with from scratch item usage and stuff anyway I will let ya know when I post em’! Really like Gore!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s former special ops officer Richard Jackman…although now he’s known as a highly trained mercenary for hire with enough power to back up any mission he needs to undertake. Bad attitude and will kill without hesitation, destruction is just a way of life for the villianous Mortor!!!

Mortor2.png

Scatman

Yo!I am diggin’ Mortor Hardcore!love em’!

meniukas
    Participant

Great high tech guy I hope he left handed other ways he would be in trouble at the diner table. Smile

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys!! I was really happy with how the “arm cannon” came out!

Scatman

and in the men’s roomSurprised

@meniukas said:

Great high tech guy I hope he left handed other ways he would be in trouble at the diner table. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s a concept that is still in the development stage, but I thought I’de get some opinions. An ancient hero turned villain, he was granted almost unstoppable strength and invulnerablitity and posesses the power to use the earth around him as his own weapons. I give you Foundation.

Foundation.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I like the look of him and his concept, so far, he’s good.

@livewyre1014 said:

Here’s a concept that is still in the development stage, but I thought I’de get some opinions. An ancient hero turned villain, he was granted almost unstoppable strength and invulnerablitity and posesses the power to use the earth around him as his own weapons. I give you Foundation.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2012/08/Foundation.png

The concept’s great and I like the overall design. But the front facing legs paired with the 3/4 torso is a bit jarring. But other than that I don’t really have any useful advice. Great work!

Scatman

Very brilliant!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Working on my military characters. All branches of the USAAF have a designated member on a special council for superhuman affairs. Here’s the first, from the USArmy…General Ironside.

Ironside.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Just a quick update to one of my mainstay characters…wasn’t really happy with the first redesign attempt so I did another one. That’ll teach me to listen to the Dark Knight Rises soundtrack while sitting at my computer haha. Anyway, here’s my updated Mystery Man!!!

Mystery-Man3.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great pose.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.