Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vampyrist: Thank you so much! Your feedback really means a lot to me. Smile

@Anacrchangel: Thank you for the feedback! SmileSmile

Lightningsword
    Participant

Is he the new member of Spectrum?

Stulte
    Participant

I love everything about that design.

CantDraw
    Participant

That…is…too…awesome!! I love the colors and the design is so unique.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword: I did consider making a new member for Spectrum, but The Lotus is not part of Team Spectrum. I plan on really expanding on this character’s universe.

@Stulte
    : Thank you so much Stulte! I always appreciate your feedback. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

@CantDraw
    : Thank you!! As I said to Stulte, feedback from a such a wonderful machiner is always a joy, so thank you. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2014/08/The-Lotus-2.jpg

The Lotus

Okay, so this is the new refined version of The Lotus. I made a few changes to his look including cleaning up his mask a bit and editing his hair to make it a bit more lotus-like. I wanted to put him in a more straight forward pose since I plan on expanding upon this character’s universe.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Has this guy been getting hair styling tips from Sonic The Hedgehog or something? ;)
    He looks so awesome, I love how you’ve done the mask.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Has this guy been getting hair styling tips from Sonic The Hedgehog or something? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
    He looks so awesome, I love how you’ve done the mask.

Thank you so much JR. SmileSmile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2014/08/Hit-World.png

This is the logo for a new series I’ve been working on called Hit-World. I plan on expanding upon this series with characters and bios. For now here is a bit of an overview of what the series will be about:

One thousand of the the world’s finest hitmen are rounded up by a deranged amusement park owner known only as Noah. Noah has meta human abilities which allow him to sway the emotions and desires of others. With the aid of his powers, Noah is able to bring these elite hitmen to his expansive amusement park called Hit-World. Here they are now held captive and forced to compete against each other in front of a televised audience. The general public believes that the hitmen are participating of their own free will for a massive sum of prize money.

The hitmen are given costumes to wear, as well as, weapons with special abilities based on their costume. In round one of the game the hitmen are split into teams of three. In this round they cannot kill their teammates. They must work together and attempt to earn “kill points.” Kill Points are given for each kill based on style, speed, and accuracy. The team with the most points at the end of the day will be given a reward that may help them in the game. The lowest scoring teams will be punished.

Throughout the park there will be Safe Houses in which the hitmen cannot be harmed. These Safe Houses will contain food, medical supplies, and a place to rest. However, you cannot rest for long because the Safe Houses shift every six hours. Once the hitmen have been narrowed down to one hundred, the second round will begin. In the second round the teams are no more. the hitmen may continue to work together or just kill each other, it’s their choice. Ultimately there can be only one winner, the final hitman left standing at the end.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’d watch that

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

I’d watch that

Thank you so much Vampyrist. That makes me really happy to hear that. SmileSmile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2014/08/The-White-Rabbit.jpg

Main character of my new Hit-World series: The White Rabbit

Legendary hitman Shiro Yoshida is known by the nickname The White Rabbit. Unfortunately for The White Rabbit, his brother Noah is jealous of his fame and skill. Noah is a deranged meta human and billionaire entrepreneur with the ability to sway the emotions and desires of others. Noah’s abilities have never quite worked on his brother Shiro the way they normally work. When Noah starts a tournament with every top hitmen fighting against each other, he uses his powers on Shiro in a attempt to force him to compete. When Noah struggled to use his powers on Shiro, he unknowingly wiped Shiro’s memories.

With Shiro in a vulnerable and confused state, Noah is finally able to capture his brother for his tournament. Each hitman is given a quirky and cartoonish animal helmet to wear based on their nickname, style, etc. The White Rabbit is known worldwide as the top hitman, and many of the competitors would love to be the one to take him down. Shiro must adapt quickly as his memories slowly return to him, and once his memories return, he may be the only person that can put a stop to his brother’s madness.

Anarchangel
    Participant

My absolute favourite book of all time is Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and my brain just exploded in sheer joy at the sight of your White Rabbit. Especially that helmet!…

Vampyrist
    Participant

He is so awesome, I hope he doesn’t become the late, I’m late White Rabbit.

Love the rabbit helmet! Kinda reminds me of rabbit power ranger or motorcycle helmet.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Anarchangel: Thanks Anarchangel, I’m a big fan of the book as well. Smile

@Vampyrist
    : Thank you so much! Hehe, I see what you did there. Laugh Nice one.

@Ubiquitous Pixel: Thank you! That’s pretty much how I see it too, I wanted it to look like a motorcycle helmet, but I totally see the Power Ranger thing as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.