Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

Your posing, costuming, and lighting are all superb!

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Laugh

CantDraw
    Participant

This is some great stuff! I love the art work so far, and I’m looking forward seeing more of Spectrum.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, Jeimuzu! Great start. Rather eclectic group.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Willkommen, Jeimuzu! Great start. Rather eclectic group.

Thank you, it is indeed a very eclectic group Smile That’s one of the things I love about it, kind of reminds me just how eclectic most super hero groups are.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Agreed. Having some diversity makes a good team great.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

0SpaceCat.JPG

Introducing the comic relief of Spectrum: Space Cat!

Born in a space colony where he was outcasted and sent to Earth where he eventually joined Spectrum. Although, clumsy and accident prone, Space Cat always finds a way to get the job done… even if it was by total accident.

Powers: Weapons expert, power suit, mechanic skills, enhanced senses

Herr D
    Participant

I’d love to see his spacesuit’s anti-hairball module? Do you have plans for that?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Herr D said:

I’d love to see his spacesuit’s anti-hairball module? Do you have plans for that?

This made me lol so hard! I totally should have added an anti-hairball module Laugh

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Looks great! Welcome.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love Space Cat. I’m totally picturing a team up between him and my character Damien Scott/Voyager. I smell comedy gold.

Maaz
    Participant

Hey there, welcome! You got some amazing stuff here!! And I love Wonder Dragon!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thank you all for such nice words. Anarachangel, I just looked up Voyager and he and Space Cat would indeed be a very epic team up full of lots of comedy gold. Maaz, I’m really happy to see some Wonder Dragon love going around Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

0Hypnosis.JPG

Introducing: Hypnosis! The one who is just a little cray cray

The product of some sketchy drug test experiments, Kelly Cooper gained hypnotic abilities. She was eventually taken in by Spectrum where she became known a Hypnosis. Though clearly out of her mind, her powers of hypnosis are a valuable asset to Spectrum.

Powers: Hypnosis/Mind control

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Those are some killer shoulder-pads!

I like the single eye. Gives her face an off-balance feel, helps believe in the craziness :D

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

MOVE OVER G’NORT, HERE COMES SPACE CAT! I LOVE IT!!! Hypnosis looks like a good antagonist for my character, Brainjack. Is she crazy and started as a villiain but was reformed or is she “glad she’s on our side” crazy?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.