Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

00SPECTRUM.JPG

Hello everyone, I’m new to these forums, but have been using heromachine for a long time, so I thought I should start sharing some of my favorite creations in this gallery. This first creation is kind of a teaser for what is to come, it is a Superhero team I have created called Spectrum and this is their group photo. I will add individuals of all the characters later on as well as descriptions of the characters and so on. I hope you enjoy my work, feel free to express your opinions.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Wow. Very nice start.

Welcome to the forums. I’m already looking forward to seeing more.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:

Wow. Very nice start.

Welcome to the forums. I’m already looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the kind words, I’m glad you like my work. I hope to be adding creations on a daily basis.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Love that group shot! Look like some interesting characters and I can’t wait to see more. Welcome to the forum.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Love that group shot! Look like some interesting characters and I can’t wait to see more. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks so much! I’ll start posting solo images of the characters from this group.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Great piece to introduce yourself with.
    Welcome to the forums. Please read the forum rules and if there’s anything you’d like to know don’t hesitate to ask.

Trekkie
    Participant

Fantastic stuff! Welcome aboard, and I hope we’ll see more from you soon, because that was a great piece to start off with.

Harlekin

Welcome in the forum

Jeimuzu
    Participant

0WonderDragon.JPG

Thought I’d kick things off with Wonder Dragon and a short bio on him:

Born in Eastern Africa, Tafari Geel was captured by a secret organization called Shade who spliced his genes with that of a dragon. With his newly gained powers from the experiment, Tafari was able to escape from the organization’s control. Tafari is now a vigilante named Wonder Dragon who seeks to put a stop to Shade’s experiments. Wonder Dragon was eventually discovered by King Red, the founder and leader of a super powered group called Spectrum. Wonder dragon agreed to join the team upon discovering they shared the same goal, putting an end to Shade.

Powers: Flight, pyrokinesis, invulnerability to fire, super strength

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Very cool. Nice pose Smile

Nug
    Participant

That is very cool! Welcome to the forums!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Love it.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone Laugh I really appreciate all the feedback.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2013/07/0RedKing1.JPG

Introducing the leader of Spectrum: Red King

Arthur Vermillion was born into a corrupt royal family and as he grew older he began to take notice of all the innocent victims of his family’s desire for more power and fortune. One day Arthur found an old crown deep within the catacombs of his family’s oldest castle, after placing the crown on his head the room began to glow and he could feel his body begin to transform. Overtime Arthur discovered the crown had somehow given him an immense knowledge of spellcraft. Now with the power of the crown Arthur took it upon himself to become a masked vigilante called Red King, the costume acting as a symbolic mockery of royalty and the color red representing the blood of the victims of his families heartless acts. Arthur discovered his family’s largest investment was with an organization called Shade. Upon discovering the experiments Shade was conducting behind closed doors, Arthur determined he would need a team of powerful people in order to take down the genetically engineered army Shade has be secretly forming and thus, Spectrum was born.

Powers: Spell casting/Sorcery, expert combat skills

Vampyrist
    Participant

Your posing, costuming, and lighting are all superb!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.