Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

She’s fantastic, I especially love the detail work like the ribbing on the legs.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Devil Girl is great all around but my favourite part is her hair.

Candruth

I love this. :D

Trekkie
    Participant

Amazing! I love the costume details.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@prswirve: Thank you! I considered having the horns and tail be real, but in the end I decided I like them better as just part of her costume.

@Vampyrist
    : Thank you so much. So happy to hear you like the ribbing/detail work.

@Anarchangel
    : Thanks! I glad you like the hair, I really wanted it to stand out since I got such great responses about her hair in the original version.

@Candruth
    : Thank you kindly! Smile

@Trekkie
    : Thank you, thank you! So happy you noticed all those little details.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2014/07/Team-Spectrum-1.png

Just wanted to do a group shot for all the Team Spectrum revamps. Yes, I know there is no Wonder Dragon. The last time I revamped Wonder Dragon, I basically decided that he ends up leaving the team. So, in this new revamped version of Team Spectrum, he’s no longer with them. Maybe in the future I’ll revamp Wonder Dragon, but for now… I’m a bit burnt out on revamps. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

For those who don’t know, you can see the whole group shot by clicking on the attachment link below.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I would usually say which was my favourite, but it’s too hard to decide. I’ve managed to narrow it down to between Hypnosis, Space Cat, Devil Girl, King Red, Gargoyle or Graverobber, but other than that I can decide. Great work man.

Stulte
    Participant

Marvelous work! Every member looks stunning on their own, but they also fit perfectly together as a choesive whole.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Very impressive work! Will anyone replace Wonder Dragon?Wink

TheSoupster
    Participant

They’re all beautiful, but I must say, I think Hypnosis is probably my favourite character I’ve seen so far on the whole of the forums, or at least, definitely up there near the top. The outfit, the shading, it all just works!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR: Thank you so much, It really means a lot to here that from you. Smile

@Stulte
    : Thank you!! That makes me very happy that you feel that way. Smile

@Lightningsword: Thank you buddy! Hmm.. I could definitely see a new member joining Team Spectrum in place of Wonder Dragon in the future.

@TheSoupster
    : Thank you!! Designing Hypnosis was a blast, I just love the quirky nature of her character. I’m really happy with how she turned out and I’m very happy that you liked her so much. Thank you for your kind words. Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Just a bump post to make sure my account is working right after acting strange earlier.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2014/07/The-Lotus-2.jpg

Introducing: The Lotus

Bio: When an army of fire demons began to walk the Earth, The Lotus was born as a warrior to fight against this new evil. The Lotus was given the power of water manipulation in order to combat the fire demons. The Lotus also has the ability to trap the souls he has defeated in battle and return them to the realm from which they came.

Powers: Water Manipulation, Water Mimicry, Healing Water, and Soul Trapping.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That helmet is astounding, as is the color scheme and everything else about him.

Anarchangel
    Participant

What Vamp said.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.