Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 6 posts - 661 through 666 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Keric
    Participant

Ok, a picture that good NEEDS an EPIC backstory, so here it is,: Solar Rainbow Iro Kenshi is on a Quest to find his kidnapped lovers (namehere) and (namehere) who were kidnapped by (namehere)!

Or whatever Jeimuzu says!

(yeah, I’m in a funky mood! still great pic!)

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Suleman:  Really glad you like the sword.  It definitely took some time to put together, but I really wanted it to look very detailed.

@JR
    :  Man, your comments always brighten my day.  Thank you so much!

@Trekkie
    :  Thank you!  This creation was definitely more involved than I originally intended.  I really appreciate your kind words, they really help motivate me.

@Keric
    :  Thank you for your kind words and thanks for the backstory idea.  Your concept sounds great to me, I’ve never been great at coming up with detailed stories for my characters, so your idea is much appreciated here.

Vengeance
    Participant

Nakano Gozen love the different color eyes, plus great color scheme , Solar Rainbow Iro Kenshi okay that sword is….. WOW …..super cool, way bad ….AWESOME

Herr D
    Participant

Damn, that’s a fine sword. The rainbow effects must have taken some effort.

I second that. I’m wondering whether you can simultaneously cut and paint with that particular blade.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

So… We meet again… Jei-God-zu <prepares for brain meltdown due to what great things he is about to comment on>

Yukito Arashi, just as JR said, is shining with that epic Yu-Gi-Oh hair style.
    His hair is worth of it’s own comment section:

Highlights and shadows on his hair are just perfect.
    How his hair is shaped is like 101% sugoi.
    Jei-Hair-zu, teach us, mortals, how to be godly.

Okay, back to rest of Yukito.
    He is like pulled straight out of Anime. Good job. Your style is just wonderful when it comes to that.
    Great costume design. Not to armored for a mage, while chest-piece and cape give him that fantasy/magic style (also nice cape choice, fits wind mage really well)
    Color-scheme of his is really interesting and fits him overall.
    Part where cape connects with chest-piece also nice.

Nakano Gozen truly looks like one of these “goes to school and at the same time saves world and stuff” girls.
    I admire way you did her Godly Armor of Female Protection (aka. strong-looking armor covering only ~50% of body with school-girl-skirt). Seriously, it’s really nice. Especialy liking torso-part and her shoes/boots/things on legs
    Pose of her is just mindblowing. I have very hard time when it comes to non-standart pose, and you are nailing it like a boss.
    Sweet hair. Truly gives image a feel like she is in the air, ready to strike something down with her sword.

Ps. (late) congratulations on being a college graduate now. It’s nice that you will be here now more often!

Solar Rainbow Iro Kenshi is so… so…
    Okay, okay, i’m back. So, here’s the thing: i don’t know what to say.
    First of all, background. It’s amazing. That cliff view of the sea is wonderful. Water and light effects in background are masterpiece in itself, + that climatic rainbow, sweet.

Character itself deserve it’s own anime. That determination in the eyes worth of main hero of the epic-story.
    What he wears fits well for sword-fighting character. Colors and desing of what is on him are well picked and done.
    Also, nice climatic bagde on his chest, rainbow’y
    Sword is so, so, so… Sorry. Rainbow overdose almost came into me again.
    Nice idea with heavy/durable glove for hand that holds sword.
    Rainbow/shine/light effects of sword are flawless and wonderful.

Overall, everything you create in that anime’y style of yours in great. Unique, interesting and pleasing for the eye.
    I wish you a lot of time to create, your very own section of Hall of Fame and whatever else you want. Just create more, you are godly at this
    You inspire me to create with works of yours, and i bet there are more people inspired by looking and what you have done so far.

I wish i could have some better way to show you how much i admire your work, but that’s all i can do for now. Have a nice day and create something new quickly!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vengeance:  Thank you for your kind words. 🙂 🙂

@Herr D:  Thanks!  The thought of trying to paint with a sword really cracked me up.

@Lull-carae
    :  I want you to know that I read everything you wrote and that I appreciate all of the lovely things you said.  You are a very kind person and I thank you for taking the time to comment on my creations.  Your words will definitely inspire me to continue creating.  Also, I want you to know how much I admire your work as well.  Your creations are always so beautiful, creative, and inspiring.

Viewing 6 posts - 661 through 666 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.