headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 513 total)
  • Author

And now finally back to something of my own. This is a redesign of my character Firefly. She is a member of my group The Guardians and fellow member Wicked‘s sister. She is a teleporter. Redesign first, old images in spoilers.

Firefly
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2012/11/newFirefly.png
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2012/11/Firefly.png
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2012/11/Firefly4.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Fantastic redesign!

ams
    Participant

C’est beau, monsieur!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I am in LOVE with the mask on Gold Cross. It looks so regal and menacing at the same time.

Scatman

ams stole the words right out of my mouth!Wink

Prof.Anthrax

Firefly’s certainly evolved!

Weilyn

I love every single face in your thread: the shading, the emotion, the beauty, the ugliness. You are the freaking master of faces!

Thank you all! Extra special thanks to Weilyn! I don’t think I’ve ever been called a master at anything! Thank you! Smile

And here’s an entry into the Pop Quiz. Not completely finished but it’s bedtime and I wanted to get this in. I do plan to finish him though.

Lord Freezeborg
    headlessgeneral-Lord-Freezeborg.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@Weilyn said:

I love every single face in your thread: the shading, the emotion, the beauty, the ugliness. You are the freaking master of faces!

I agree with Weilyn, and while there are tutorials and tip pages on how to do more detailed faces i think it would be awesome if you could through something together to teach us how to give the faces the same level of character yours have. Laugh

Thank you Alexander of Limbo for the compliment. There really isn’t anything I can do tutorial wise that would be better than what HeroMachine Master Zyp has put together here It’s the tutorial I learned from and all the techniques I use are explained in it. A personal touch I usually use on my faces are bigger than standard eyes. Areas of highlights I focus on are cheekbones, nose, chin and forehead. And Zyp’s tip about using eyebrows to add details to the face is a technique I use often. Another thing I do often is google whatever facial expression I wish to use on my character and try to copy what I see. And that’s about it. Hopefully this was helpful.

Ok, I don’t know how to get the link thing to work.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I was having trouble earlier as well. I ended up logging out and then back in and it’s working now.

Another entry into Blue Blazer’s character redesign contest

Killer Bee
    BB-Killer-Bee-1.png

For the Color My Character Challenge

R.I.P. by ams

headlessgeneral-amsR.I.P.png

For JR19759’s design contest

Stax – Red(rage) Solarian
    JR-RedSolarianStax.png

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.