The always awesome Zyp has graciously put together a brief guide on how you can create incredible looking faces in HeroMachine 3 just like he does! I’ve always been impressed with the dimensionality and personality he gets into his characters, and really appreciate his sharing his secrets with us. Thank you, Zyp!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Help Support This SiteHeroMachine takes many hours a month to enhance, support, and develop, and hundreds of dollars a month to sustain. If you find joy and value in it, please consider supporting it by becoming a Premium Member for just $0.99 a month. Premium Membership includes access to HeroMachine 2 & 3 in full-screen, no-ad versions. You can create in peace!
Or if you're not interested in a recurring subscription, you can show your support with a single donation in any amount:
If monetary support isn't in your budget, you can still help by sharing your love of the program on Facebook, Twitter, or simply by sharing with your friends in real life. Your participation in our forums or by commenting on posts is also sincerely appreciated.
I'm proud of the community we've built here over the years and welcome you happily. Thank you for your support!
- Character Of The Week- Mr. Nobody- Silhouette Of War July 3, 2015
- Kaldath’s Caption Contest #68 July 2, 2015
- Kaldath’s Corner: All New All Different Marvel Universe Free Previews July 1, 2015
- Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canuck Machiners! July 1, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯128- Dressed To Impress June 29, 2015