LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 768 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

That is much better on the colour front. Not only does the colour look warmer, but making it darker makes it more sinister as well.

livewyre1014
    Participant

New updates for heroes that I’m working on for an author friend of mine…thought I’d show em off, get some input.  Paladin is a “super soldier” archetype, while Scarlett Jack is a “costume vigilante, no powers” type.  Hope yall like em.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vespertine
    Participant

Dionysus, Flea, Gloom Oracle, Scalpel… So awesome!  I especially like how the head is twisted to the side on Scalpel; it really makes the picture for me.  🙂

livewyre1014
    Participant

Hello machiners…it’s me.  I’ve been gone a long time.  I know that these forums are for sharing art and ideas, but if I may take a moment of personal privilege here on my thread, I just want to say thank you.  I’ve been gone a long time because my personal life fell completely apart.  My fiancee left me, and I also have been estranged by both of my best friends of 10 years.  I lost a good friend of mine to alcoholism, and fell into a depression the likes of which even I have never known. I fought with the idea of suicide for a long time, and am only recently fighting my way back.  Rereading some of the comments, critiques, and compliments I have been given for my work on the site helped me tremendously.  Remembering that I was a member of the Power Use Profiles helped me.  Thinking back of the support and friendship I have found from many of you over the years helped me not feel so alone.  So, even though we’ve never met, never shared a drink or shaken hands…thank you all.  This is one of the most supportive communities I’ve ever been a part of…and I look forward to coming back and posting, chatting, and challenging all of you again when I am able to do so.  Again, to all the creators and machines out there, thank you.

sincerely,

The One and Only

LiveWyre

p.s.-I will return, if you all will still have me 😉

JR19759
    Keymaster

Hey dude. Good to see you back around these parts, we were missing you.  Sorry to hear about all of the bad stuff that’s happened to you but glad to hear that you’re starting to feel better now. If you ever need to talk, feel free to email me.

And of course you’ll always be welcome here.

Suleman
    Participant

Oh hell yeah, it’s Livewyre!

Sorry to hear about all you’ve been gone through. It sounds like a really big mess, but I’m it sounds glad you’re starting to feel better. I hope to see you kick my ass at Heromachine once again!

Viper
    Participant

Hey man I wish you the best. I’m a stranger no doubt but I have my personal experience in dealing with depression. If you need to, even as a last resort, you can private message me and I’ll be happy to chat with you. Always keep fighting!

Vengeance
    Participant

Livewyre good to see you back . Keep your head up

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Hang in there man. Glad to hear from you.

ams
    Participant

Hey, bro!  Good to hear from you.  Sorry to hear you’ve gone through the wringer lately.  Always know you can lean on us!

Let me know if you ever want to talk.

Head up, ‘machiner!

Cheers!

Vectorman316
    Participant

Ditto to all of the above. It’s good to have you back.

We will always be here for you 🙂

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thank you all…I’ve missed you guys.

CantDraw
    Participant

We missed you, too, buddy! I felt the sting of depression myself, so I’m glad to see you finding you’re way out. I’ve learned a lot from your art and can’t wait to see more.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve battled depression too, so I know how difficult it can be to pull yourself out of it. I’m glad you’re doing well though. Just remember that there are a bunch of people around here who are more than willing to listen if you need to talk.

And of course we still want you. You’re awesome! 🙂

livewyre1014
    Participant

My dear brethren…after a year of darkness, heartache, loss, and rebuilding…I formally announce that I have returned.  I have missed you all a great deal, and have kept up with all of your work.  Look to see my new creations in the coming week…I told you I would return 😉

the one and only,

LiveWyre

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.