LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing some new stuff

ams
    Participant

OH YEAH!!!!

Welcome back, bud!  Great to hear from ya.  Good to hear you bouncing back from a trying year.  Can’t wait to see your new creations or updates of old ones..(Frogman leaps again..)

Cheers!

Legatus
    Participant

I am excited to see new stuff from you. I have a feeling that there is a lot I can learn in it.

CantDraw
    Participant

Sweet Lazarus! The return of livewyre1014 is upon us…

livewyre1014
    Participant

Very out of practice after a year away…so this is just an update to an old character…after years of being retired, he felt the world needed a symbol of right and justice again, so this is the return of the Pegasus.  Shout out to AMS for the pose, a much appreciated crutch for an old dog relearning the program haha

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vengeance
    Participant

Not bad not bad at all

livewyre1014
    Participant

thanks…gonna take a while to warm up the old muscles…like not working out for a year and trying to jump back into a routine haha, very rusty

Anarchangel
    Participant

So good to see you back, man. I love your work. 🙂

darkvatican

I’ve not seen your work before, but I gather you’ve been gone for a while. I, too, was gone for a while (almost six years!), and I’ve been trying to hone my skills, as well. You seem to know what the tool is all about, and I can’t wait to see your new works. I’ll even have to click through your whole thread, since you say you’re still “rusty.” If your work on Pegasus is any indication, then your thread must be loaded down with awesome art!

livewyre1014
    Participant

So, what happens to the most dangerous superhumans captured and brought to justice by the varied superheroes of the Freelance Universe you ask?  They get sent to a special super max prison known as “the Rockpile”.  Brenda “Brickhouse” Mason is the Captain of the guard at this facility, her skin as a thick and durable as the hardest stone…superstrong, damn near indestructible, and don’t take no stuff off nobody.  I give you, Brickhouse Mason!!!

Attachments:

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

Awesome design. Really cool concept for a character.

I’m can tell I’m going to really enjoy seeing your new stuff. 🙂

darkvatican

Great work on Brickhouse. 🙂 (but now I’m going to have that song stuck in my head all day…)

Herr D
    Participant

Welcome back. Yeah, Brickhouse Mason looks tasty. Very nice work on the clipboard, too.

livewyre1014
    Participant

New design…the youngest member of the Powerforce.  The daughter of the speedster known as FastTrack, Belinda Carmichael inherited her father’s incredible speed.  When Belinda decided she would use her powers to become a superhero against her father’s wishes, FastTrack asked Frogman and the rest of the PowerForce to take her in to train her and keep her safe.  The teenage turbo, the blue blur…I give you HASTE!!!

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

Nice! She’s got that teenage rebellious attitude!

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.