Tell my story

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 298 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s another “throw away” I did some months ago. I started to redo it now with my more experienced HM touch, but I have another I’ll do that with later. For now, I’d love to see what you do with this.KILL-THEM-.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Don’t want to seem like I’m taking over your thread, but here’s something I made just for this. I call him Crying Man.Crying-Man.pngCrying-Man-clsup.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

No problem, WMD. The more the merrier. Though, I will say that because of my schedule, I will be writing and posting on weekends.

Trekkie
    Participant

Hey, could you do a story for these two together?:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2013/09/BlazeCrop-1.png
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2013/09/BoltCrop-1.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Trekkie, those are awesome! Can’t wait to see what Atomic does with them!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Here’s one for you, Punk. I’ve got absolutely no clue about this guys story so go nuts. :)

Charger.png

Linea24
    Participant

Do you mind doing Quena?

Quena-Copy.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Wow, some really good stuff! I will definitely have some stories for you this weekend. Thanks, everyone!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

La Chanteuse Réticente
    Character Designs by JR19795 and Jeimuzu; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/09/0LBlackDress.png

“Why are you doing this?”

“Why not?”

“This is so wrong. You are making write these terrible lyrics!”

“And you will sing them to my satisfaction. Don’t you want to be rich and famous?”

“Actually, no. I wanted to be a veterinarian.”

“Oh, please. Now, sing the line again.”

“No, it’s just awful! Ow! Okay! ♪ Ooo, baby, when I’m with it’s like we never left high school ♪”

“Yes! Teenage girls are going to eat that up! Music Network Awards, here we come!”

“What? No! No one is going to buy this drivel.”

“The last singer who wore me went triple platinum with My Favorite Mini-skirt and Candy Roses.”

“And what happened to Brittany Popp?”

“She turned 25… I had to ditch her.”

“Yeah, and now she lives in a trailer park with her deadbeat ex-manager.”

“Oh, don’t get me started on that guy. He’s the one who really screwed up her life. I just made it fun for awhile. Well, fun for me.”

“All of this trouble from a dress that I bought at a thrift store. So, what happens when I’m no longer entertaining?”

“Meh, I don’t care. You’ll probably bottom out after you lick Kathee GooGoo’s face on the awards show.”

“I will do no such thing!”

“I can make you sing. I can make you dance. I am pretty sure that I can make a fool of you on basic cable television.”

JR19759
    Keymaster

Hmmmm, I wonder who that story is based on…..
    Not what I expected, but great fun either way.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, JR. As I noted before, she’s already such a complete character. It was really challenging to think of a different direction. Can’t wait to read your story for her.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

THE GOLDEN GLADIATRIX
    Character Design by WMDBASSPLAYER; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/09/KILL-THEM-.png

The thunderous applause of 100,000 citizens and free men fell into a dead silence. Their elation turned into horror. Blood soaked the arena floor. That was to be expected. However, the scene playing before them was unlike any that they had ever witnessed. The dusty air filled with gasps and utterances. A few women screamed.

The last gladiator walked among the bodies of her enemies. She thrust her sword into the chest of one corpse. She paced around another, kicking, spitting and screaming at the body. The gladiator dismembered her vanquished foes with barbaric fury. She dug her hand into the perforated chest and ripped out the heart.

She rose to face the coliseum and held the meat high for all to see. The mad woman squeezed her prize. The blood glistened in the hot noon day sun as it streamed down her arm. She screamed again then spat on the arena floor.

“This is what you came to see! Thirteen slaves forced to fight each other to the death. For the victor, freedom!

“I have murdered for your emperor. I have murdered for your amusement. And for what? So I could walk among you ‘free’ men?

“You should appeal to your emperor now. Beg him to keep me in this cage. If I were to leave through the gates of this butchery, I will kill you all!”

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

That story for JR’s character was fun. With this latest for my character, I literally felt a chill. Now I’m torn as to whether I should redo the pic I originally was going to submit, because it’s a similar visual theme. Maybe I’ll lay off the dark stuff for a while. Don’t get me wrong, I love the story, but it is a true testament to the power of your writing that it affects me in such a way. After all, I did title the pic Kill Them All.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, WMD. Your design is a very no nonsense character. Skipping Crying Man for now. I have his story, but to be fair to others.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

BLAZE & BOLT: Stopping Trouble
    Original Characters by Trekkie; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2013/09/BlazeCrop-1.png
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2013/09/BoltCrop-1.PNG

Lisa Marsh searched frantically for her yellow domino. She swore that if Hector’s stupid dog chewed up another one, she would send him to the pound (the dog as well). Lisa was already late for the mission. Evil was afoot but she could not find her boots. Letting Hector move in turned out to be a bad idea. He was so disorganized and sloppy. Nor did he respect Lisa’s side of the closet.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city, Sapphire Reed was fighting her own battle. It was one thing that the drive-thru burger joint forgot to give her the mocha shake she ordered. When they finally brought her a shake, it was chocolate. Sapphire hated chocolate. Especially after her sister spilled it on her blue cape. Not even Sapphire’s super powers were able to remove the stain.

Sapphire knew that Lisa would be late for their rendez-vous. Her partner was always running late. Probably something with Hector’s dog again. Sapphire thought he was an over-size rat (the dog as well). She shot a quick text to Lisa’s phone. Sure enough, the reply read: “Missing mask.” Chocolate shake… damn it. If she wasn’t one of the good guys, she would become the Mocha Shake Maurader. The frustrated Sapphire gunned the Blazemobile and set course for Marsh Mansion.

At that moment, trouble was brewing in Lisa’s apartment: “Stupid dog!” Unbeknownst to Hector’s irate soon-to-be ex-girlfriend, Kaptain Kool was not the villain in this dastardly crime. Lisa found her domino on a shoe rack inside the closet door. Her Bolt Communicator buzzed. It was her partner alerting her that the Blazemobile was right outside. “Oh crap!”

“Hey, Blaze… what were you thinking? You’re going to blow my secret identity.” Bolt said as she boarded the bright blue and yellow crime-fighting cruiser.

“Relax, Bolt, I’m sure your arch-nemesis Kaptain Kool is on to you by now,” Blaze replied as she begrudgingly sucked the last drops of the chocolate shake through her straw.

“Yeah, he has been casing Marsh Mansion lately. What’s the situation?”

“Hot one already in progress. You know, if someone could get her act together, we’d already be there.”

“Dude, not going there. When Hector’s gone, punctuality will not be a problem,” Bolt retorted.

“Hector… the sidekick’s sidekick. Let’s roll.”

The Blazemobile moved swiftly through the Sunday morning traffic. Blaze was weaving in and out of the lanes. Bolt went from hero to back seat driver mode. Blaze’s response was to simply chuckle. Finally, they made it to the scene. A paramedic was there waiting.

Blaze stepped up, “Where are they at?” The EMT pointed them down the hallway, Room 22E.

Bolt was dismayed. “22E… that’s the…”

“Yes, I know,” Blaze said with grim determination. “You fully charged?”

Applause from on-lookers greeted the crime-fighters as they strode down the hall. Blaze and Bolt halted at the double doors of Room 22E. They positioned themselves on either side. Blaze gestured to Bolt. Bolt nodded in affirmation. Together, they swung the doors wide open and shouted “Blaze and Bolt, here to stop trouble!”

Inside of 22E were few dozen adults and children. Most of the children wore gowns. Many had lost their hair. Nurses attended to the sickest. Despite these urgent matters, all eyes were on the costumed duo. The surprise on their faces quickly changed to smiles and cheers.

The head nurse approached Blaze and Bolt. She hugged them both. “Thanks for coming on such short notice. Your contributions to the hospital’s charity foundation are immeasurable.”

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 298 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.