Stulte’s stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Stulte’s stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 291 total)
  • Author

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks a lot, people Smile
    There’s more to come.

Rukh Salzburg and Sons

Salzburg.PNG

The Best Offence

Founded: 1769
    Headquartered: Manchester
    Corporate status: Private
    Primary businesses: Arms industries, automata, electronics, steam powered mechanics, biotechnology

Salzburg-Gladius.PNG

Rukh Salzburg Mk X Gladius. Rosewood grip. Scope sold seperately.

Salzburg-Harness.PNG

Rukh Salzburg Mk IX airship boarding harness.

Viper
    Participant

I’m digging that weapon. Pretty sweet.

Suleman
    Participant

I’m really digging the imagination you put into those. The designs are really pretty, but they still look very functional!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I was hoping you’d do more of these weapons, so I’m very happy. They look awesome as always.

Stulte
    Participant

– Viper
    Thanks! I’m glad you like it, I love all your new stuff.

– Suleman
    Thank you! I always try to make my designs look like they could plausibly work, so that means a lot.

– Jeimuzu
    Thanks, man! You are an awesome machiner, and I always appreciate your comments.

Final post before bedtime:

Niani Biotechnology Group

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/06/Niani.png

Take Charge Of Your Life

Founded: 1666
    Headquartered: Timbuktu
    Corporate status: Public
    Primary businesses: Agriculture, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, fishing, import/export, transportation

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/06/Niani-Ad.PNG
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/06/Niani-Hand.PNG

Scythe Hand in growing tank, 18 hours before attachment to client.

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

You’re really doing something different and great!
    All of the things you’re doing are spot on!

Stulte
    Participant

99-1.PNG

For the blog contest. Here’s the song that inspired me (as if you don’t already know): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lur-SGl3uw8

Stulte
    Participant

@luizpauloromanini said:

You’re really doing something different and great!
    All of the things you’re doing are spot on!

Sorry, I missed your reply. Thank you very much, I really appreciate that Smile

Pathwalker
    Participant

so, I just found your stuff, have to say IT’S AWESOME. excellent design on top of the execution. You just became one of my favorite heromachiners and artists in general.

Stulte
    Participant

Thank’s a lot, Pathwalker, though I have to say your standards are quite low. There are millions of better artists than me.

Colonization.PNG

Another contest entry. Inspired by Mussorgsky’s Night on Bald Mountain.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Colonization is a beautiful creation, the colors are so vibrant and the silhouettes look great.

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks, Jeimuzu, I always value your input.

A few days ago one of my favourite people on this planet decided that she’d rather not be on this planet any longer, and so she tipped her hat, made her excuses and promptly departed.

When I got the news I decided to take them with a great amount of maturity…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/06/Maturity.PNG
    Pictured: Maturity

… before trying to punch a hole in the wall (unsuccessfully) and then bawling myself to sleep (successfully).

Why am I telling you this? Because she was the one who got me into HeroMachining, tabletop roleplaying and worldbuilding in general. Hell, this whole setting that I’m working on was her brainchild, I’m just working off the foundations that she laid down. As such, this seemed like one of the appropriate forums for an homage to her character. Or something.

Freja, you were a better friend than I ever deserved. If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t be where I am today, and for that I will always be grateful.

Shine on you crazy bastard. I’ll see you in Valhall, don’t let Oden give you any shit.

Herr D
    Participant

Sorry to hear that, Stulte. No one wins the human race–especially not by forfeit. Carry on her inspiration.Cry

Nug
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your friend, Stulte. Drop me a line if you ever need anything.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Having interacted with Freja quite regularly during her time with us on heromachine I must say I’m very saddened by her passing. She was a very valued member of the community and we will miss her dearly, even if she had been away from heromachine for some time prior to this. Her creations always brought a smile, whether it be her fantastic fantasy creatures or her hilarious whale tales, her art was always of the highest quality and at least we can take consolation that her legacy is being carried on here on this thread by Stulte. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and all her friends.
    Adjö vän, kommer du att missa.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.