Stulte’s stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Stulte’s stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 291 total)
  • Author

Stulte
    Participant

@Herr D said:

Sorry to hear that, Stulte. No one wins the human race–especially not by forfeit. Carry on her inspiration.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif

Can’t argue with that.

@Nug said:

Sorry to hear about your friend, Stulte. Drop me a line if you ever need anything.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

@JR19759 said:

Having interacted with Freja quite regularly during her time with us on heromachine I must say I’m very saddened by her passing. She was a very valued member of the community and we will miss her dearly, even if she had been away from heromachine for some time prior to this. Her creations always brought a smile, whether it be her fantastic fantasy creatures or her hilarious whale tales, her art was always of the highest quality and at least we can take consolation that her legacy is being carried on here on this thread by Stulte. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and all her friends.
    Adjö vän, kommer du att missa.

Dammit, JR, you actually made me tear up. I know Freja felt at home here, and having seen the friendly nature of the forums myself it’s hard not to see why.

And if anyone is wondering who we’re referring to, this was her gallery:
    http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/weilyns-characters/
    I don’t see any particular reason to hide who we’re talking about.

Trekkie
    Participant

Oh no. I’m so sorry to hear that. We always loved having Freja around, with her great art and great stories. I think we’ll all miss her very much. I’ll keep you and her friends and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Suleman
    Participant

Aww, damn. I’m really sorry to hear that, Weilyn was always great and very supportive.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

This saddens me no end to hear! I hand picked Weilyn to be a moderator of this community because I saw how helpful, friendly and just an all around great member of the heromachine family she was. She was so honored and eager to help me keep things around this place running smoothly. I knew something had to be wrong when she suddenly vanished and my emails to her went unanswered but I didn’t know any other way to contact her. Rest In Piece Freja and know that I will miss you both as a moderator of this forum and as the super fantastic human being!

Stulte
    Participant

For the CDC, and because I needed to create something ******* crazy.

Stulte-Battle-Mode-Activated.PNG

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is terrifying

djuby
    Participant

Very cool! A good idea just went horribly wrong.Laugh

Legatus
    Participant

Damn! How am I supposed to sleep well tonight? Surprised

Viper
    Participant

Yes that is definitely crazy lol

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Well, there goes my sweet dreams…

Linea24
    Participant

Okay, I’m scared now…But it does looks really cool, though!

Suleman
    Participant

Nice! I can sort of imagine that monster being disguised under some sort of huge dress or whatnot, just floating around before going nuts.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, Battle Mode Activated is really cool! I can’t stop looking at her, the design is so creative.

Stulte
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

That is terrifying

@Legatus said:

Damn! How am I supposed to sleep well tonight? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

@luizpauloromanini said:

Well, there goes my sweet dreams…

@Linea24 said:

Okay, I’m scared now…But it does looks really cool, though!

Thanks a lot, guys! Glad to hear I made it sufficiently creepy.

@djuby said:

Very cool! A good idea just went horribly wrong.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Or horribly right Laugh

@Viper said:

Yes that is definitely crazy lol

@Jeimuzu said:

Wow, Battle Mode Activated is really cool! I can’t stop looking at her, the design is so creative.

Thank you both!

@Suleman said:

Nice! I can sort of imagine that monster being disguised under some sort of huge dress or whatnot, just floating around before going nuts.

Thanks! My idea was to make some sort of mechanical infiltration unit. It’d be hidden under an artificial skin, looking all trustworthy and harmless, but the moment its target lets his guard down: BAM! A dozen rusty blades to the face.

Stulte
    Participant

Working on a little something. Getting the musculature of the back down is pretty tricky, and the background will take a few more hours before it’s finished.

Braganza-Back.PNG
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.