Son4’s “ACES Remix”

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Son4’s “ACES Remix”

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 174 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Great character and concepts! You have a unique style with your “slimmed” down look. Can’t wait to see more…

Cheers!

son4
    Participant

Thanks Ams

son4
    Participant

This is Sojourner “Soh” Brewster a fifteen year old freelance henchmen, she worked for Rook when he was posing as the super villain Prometheus and remains loyal to him. She is a former member of the”Children’s Crusade”a black ops child soldier squad created by the Vatican.

So-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

son4
    Participant

Hey fellow heromachiners some of you might remember me from last summer…. a job promotion and having to move for it took me away from the whole “Aces” project , now that I finally have some free time I can get back to this heromachine thing her are a few things I came up with using bits and pieces from my other creations.

son4
    Participant

tet.PNG

son4
    Participant

tandi.PNG

son4
    Participant

sai.PNG

son4
    Participant

merc.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Good to see this thing’s back online and bringing the awesome again.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I love your style, it is so awesome.

Delirious AL
    Participant

Dude! I like! I like a lot! :D

Vectorman316
    Participant

Really liking these so far Laugh

Trekkie
    Participant

Hello again! Great to see you’re back with your awesome style

son4
    Participant

thanks for the comments everyone I forgot how much fun it is to bring these characters running around in my mind to life on heromachine,here is a little experiment with black and white .One of the villians from a 80’s action film inspired superhero story I came up with. Her name is “Sabotage” she is a K.G.B trained mercenary and all around menace.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/son4/2014/04/sab-1.PNG

son4
    Participant

Another B/W shot from my 80’s action movie inspired superhero story I decided to title “Unit Zero”.
    this is “Black Knight” a champion chess player and explosives expert with ninjitsu training and temporal teleportation abilities.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/son4/2014/04/bk.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.