Son4’s “ACES Remix”

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Son4’s “ACES Remix”

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 174 total)
  • Author

son4
    Participant

Thanks Trek/Moog always good too get compliments from guys who are killing it with heromachine.

son4
    Participant

Another member of the Ultra Alliance tech fortune heiress turned quasi feminist superhero “I.M. Woman”

I.M.Woman-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

very Tron

son4
    Participant

Yeah J,The Ultra Alliance are the A list celebrity heroes in the Aces world so I’m trying to base all there costumes on trendy stuff I hate.By the way did I mention that this team gets brutally murdered at the start of this story, that is not an accident.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Moognation and Trekkie summed up my thoughts pretty well. I like your style.

son4
    Participant

Thanks Arc I haven’t seen any of your stuff but I am going to check you out today

son4
    Participant

I decided to redo I.M. Woman the first version didn’t really look like it fit into my world like J said it was too Tron

iM-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’m going to really annoy you now, but I think that the new costume is even more Tron than the original. Brilliant costume though.

son4
    Participant

okay back to the drawing board… Naw its cool it is supposed to be a little tron I just wanted to tone down the colors the other version was way too busy.

son4
    Participant

Another member of the Ultra Alliance “Hammer Princess” comes from a kingdom in africa that has until recently had little contact with the outside world her hammer is a family heirloom forged from a rare mineral found only in her native land.

hammerprincess-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome. The face is brilliant and I love the overall feel of the character. And now I’ve noticed the right foot, excellent.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I agree with JR, she’s great.

son4
    Participant

finally finished the team shot I’ve been working on…teamshot.png

son4
    Participant

Just finished another member of the Ultra Alliance this is”Doc Robo”Suffering from a rare genetic disorder Dr. Warren Bryce did what any brilliant robotics expert would do in his situation create an eight foot tall super strong android prosthetic and implant his brain into it.

Doc-Robo-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

son4
    Participant

and the last member of the Ultra Alliance Shadow Ops assassin turned superhero “Slinger”

slinger-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.