Son4’s “ACES Remix”

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Son4’s “ACES Remix”

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 174 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

I want that jacket. Nice work!

son4
    Participant

thanks Vamp I want it too… no story for this next piece just playing around…back2back.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I am soooooo jealous!!! I LOVE what you did with Blackshot! Totally blows away MY redesign, (no pun intended!) Please keep it coming! Also am totally feeling all your other work, especially the daughter inspired pic and the nameless Sister with the twin katanas!

son4
    Participant

Thanks WMD I really liked the Blackshot concept ….By the way “Sister Katana” is a great name for that character I gotta jack you for it bruh.

son4
    Participant

entry for the insect contest

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

son4
    Participant

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

son4
    Participant

anoter insect contest entry

hawk007
    Participant

Very awesome characters!

hawk007
    Participant

I’m not entirely sure why none of yours have appeared in the hall of fame. To be completely honest, I’m just going to say that you aren’t the best here. But the hall of fame is to show what some of the best have made, so some new people might go there to see what’s possible. You have a completely unique style, and it just seems (to me) like it would make sense to have at least one there, to show some verity. I mean, they have portraits, abstract, characters, and a few different styles already.

son4
    Participant

Thanks Hawk I did not know about the hall of fame , I checked it out and there is some really cool stuff there so it seems the bar is set pretty high . Here is a piece I did for the public domain contest but I forgot to submit it he is based on this Hit comics character from 1943 http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Archer

son4
    Participant

latest contest entry

son4
    Participant

son4
    Participant

Stulte
    Participant

Man, your latest series of characters are looking sweet! I really love your artstyle.

son4
    Participant

Thanks Stulte

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.