My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Thank you guys! And my imagination never rests Linea 😉

Stulte
    Participant

Nu is just incredible! Your Guardian Angel is really cool too. May I ask how you made the wings? I’ve been trying for a similar effect, myself.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, you’d better come back to this thread soon, because it has been decided (by me, after having just gone through your entire gallery) that you MUST do a Power User Profile, preferably right at this very second.

Nu is just incredible! Your Guardian Angel is really cool too. May I ask how you made the wings? I’ve been trying for a similar effect, myself.

Thanks man! The wings are just the general wings under the wings category. However, I darken them with a grey and highlight them with white. Once that is done, I go back with a highlight of skyish blue and layer it under the white highlights.

Dude, you’d better come back to this thread soon, because it has been decided (by me, after having just gone through your entire gallery) that you MUST do a Power User Profile, preferably right at this very second.

It’s nice to be missed! I just started college again and been going through some personal things, which kills my motivation. Need to put some elbow grease into my imagination again! I’m not gone, just lurking in the shadows…after all…I am a Ubiquitous Pixel

Contest entry.

Depression is a creature that feeds on your happiness…your soul…your life. It controls you, holding you back and dragging you into its void of emptiness and darkness.

Vengeance
    Participant

WOW just WOW

JR19759
    Keymaster

So, about that Power User Profile…

email me *serious voice*

Geno
    Participant

Wow. This is the feeling I was going for in my “Haunted“, but your monster is sooooo much better than what I had. And some great posing on the guy too. Amazing.

Updated Guardian Angel

So, about that Power User Profile… email me *serious voice*

What’s a Power User Profile?

And your email is posted usually under your name right?

Suleman
    Participant

EDIT: Whoops, nothing to see here

EDIT: Whoops, nothing to see here

*Squints and stares suspiciously*

JR19759
    Keymaster

So, about that Power User Profile… email me *serious voice*

What’s a Power User Profile? And your email is posted usually under your name right?

This is a Power User Profile- link

And yes, it’s usually posted under my name at the bottom of the posts on the blog.

Frank the Tank

Nevermind. Won’t let me upload.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.