My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is a great burn effect! I like the idea for the character, does his physical appearance change at all depending on who’s his passenger?

That is a great burn effect! I like the idea for the character, does his physical appearance change at all depending on who’s his passenger?

Thanks! I feel he is my first character I can actually create stories off easily. Nick Arkham, he has some 100 souls in him…he is kinda of a vessel for 100 of people. He always looks like himself, however, he can have random flashes of memories of the “others” within him. Maybe his mannerisms or habits change up a bit. In this case, he is severely burned and dying. He will heal and look his normal self again once he dies and resurrects, thus using up a soul and essentially letting it go like it should. He can’t die the same exact way twice, it would be too easy to constantly kill himself to release everyone.

I’d like to make stories of each of his deaths and how they occur. I have so many ideas haha…

My Current Envision of Guardian Angel

Name: Damon Knight
    Alias: Guardian Angel

“An abomination, a bastard son, a lethal weapon to Angels…but a glimmer of hope, a beacon of faith, and a Guardian Angel to mankind”

Rising of Spartacus

When Spartacus gave his life in battle, his spirit was cursed to a helmet by a dark mage. Only the wearer of the Helmet can become the vessel to Spartacus and allow him to roam the earth once again. The current vessel deemed worthy enough to wear the helmet is Marcus Wayne, a extraordinary adventurer and Philanthropist, who came across the helmet in a dig site.

Spartacus Attacks!

djuby
    Participant

Great!

Legatus
    Participant

Love your whole thread! It’s awesome.

Lef
    Participant

*fangirling intensifies*

Camruth
    Participant

I wish I had half the skill, I’m not even game to try simple poses let alone the awesomeness of Spartacus

Thank you all for the kind words :)!

Maverick1313.
    Participant

You sir have talent.

For the Contest!

Name: Victor Shaw
    Alias: Ascendancy
    Abilities: Can influence any object that has energy.

Vampyrist
    Participant

He is awesome!

He is awesome!

Thanks Man!

Name: Scott Hammer
    Alias: Refulgent Beetle
    Abilities: At his will, a suit of armor, powered by the sun, forms on his body. It has amazing strength, flight, speed, and other amazing abilities equivalent in human form as other beetle types. The armor is healed and powered by the sun.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.