Melmo44’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Melmo44’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

I like it!

What game?

melmo44
    Participant

Pop Quiz- Detective

Character- Dinah Baxter

“Listen, boys, I’ll tell you how it is. Crime’s not fixin’ to take a break just ’cause there’s a war on. You want the best? Then you come to me, cause there ain’t no one in this city better.”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

melmo44
    Participant

No specific game, the stats are all made up. If any game, I kinda looked at Dragon Age to try and make the stats make sense. I looked at Diablo III as well, but it’s a bit different than what I was going for. When the idea came to me, it was more like a card type game like Magic: the Gathering or something.

melmo44
    Participant

Pop Quiz- The Devil is in the Details

Design a sword and shield? Count me in! As I haven’t been doing much of my projects lately due to work and not feeling well, I can’t think of a better way to get back into it!

I designed this for the great-grandmother of my character, Aura. She was Queen Areta, peerless Warrior and monarch. Her single-edged Blade, named Venatoas (Bright Sun), bore a flawless yellow diamond, a golden hilt, and was wrapped in the finest of leather. Her shield was painted with several symbols: the gold and silver royal dragon, the black bear of her family, the winged sword of the Warrior Order, and the golden sun representing herself and her Blade.

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Do a Thing

I had to finish this tonight. I was paranoid I’d reload it tomorrow and all the layers would be out of order and all the masking would be messed up. So finish it I did.

I wanted to do something a little different with my characters. I write a lot of warriors and when I use the Machine, I make a lot of battles and ‘action’ shots. So instead I made a quiet moment. Aura and Aldar, Warriors and future monarchs, taking some time alone during the bustle of their wedding day. They predominantly wear green, which is a sacred color (as it is a mix of blue and yellow, the two colors symbolizing the sun goddess and river god). They wear only limited jewelry; earrings, the Warrior neckrings, and Aura wears her Warrior’s Crown. The royal family of this land (a desert bisected by a great river) bears tattoos of the Sun embraced by a River wave, and so when they wed, Aura takes one also. The dragons on her sleeves are the symbol of her own homeland (the southern neighbor of the desert). They also wear their Blades at their sides, as this is a peaceful event, rather than in regular back harness.

Edit- Link here to picture, as it doesn’t seem to want to upload.

http://orig08.deviantart.net/51e8/f/2015/316/8/5/quiet_moment_by_melmo44-d9ghxvk.png

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Public Domain: Animal Themed

Character- Invisible Pink Unicorn

Project Unicorn. A top-secret Nazi experiment on suspended animation hidden deep in a bunker known only to a very few. All mention of this project was scrubbed from the records, including the names of the scientists and of the unfortunates they experimented upon. Until the present day, when in the process of repairing and expanding an underground water main, the bunker was discovered. All the records had been destroyed, only the name of the project was salvaged, along with one remaining test subject. the stasis process had destroyed his memory, and he had only the tattoo given to him in a concentration camp to give any clue as to his identity.

A man out of time, with no where else to go, he became involved in another secret project. This time, he hunted down those who oppressed and persecuted others as he himself had once been. His superiors considered him nearly as dangerous as those they sent him after, but he got the job done every time. Donning a high-tech set of stealth-equipped power armor, inmate 150758 became Invisible Pink Unicorn, a name he took from the project that spawned him and the pink triangle that had been sewn into his prisoner’s garb.

As soon as I saw ‘Invisible Pink Unicorn’ as an option, I had to do it. Didn’t really plan on the gritty reboot until I started, but I just kind of ran with it.

Original character- http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Invisible_Pink_Unicorn

Attachments:

Vectorman316
    Participant

Dat detail! Seriously, the computer screen and the hologram make this great, but combine that with the fact that his name is Invisible Pink Unicorn and this is glorious 😀

melmo44
    Participant

I know, right? As soon as I saw that name I didn’t even notice the others. It was one of those ‘oooh, gimme!’ moments.

melmo44
    Participant

Throwing up some recent work here. The month of December was such a wash, I did so little with the Machine with all the other stuff going on, that it’s nice to get back into it.

Seina and Pospera- Two daughters of Lorto and Vassall, and the moon goddesses. They were the only ones left after the great conflict, as they refused to participate in their siblings’ war. Theirs are the only moons that remain, the others having been destroyed or lost. Both are silvery and white, almost elf-like and ethereal, but stand as ready guardians of the night should any of their siblings try to return from their exile. Pospera, the youngest, carries a bladed staff and Seina, the second-eldest, carries a katar and sometimes a large, round shuriken.

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

And my second offering: Faye Dragonkiller

Originally called Faye Luckborn, she was born in a small farming village. The night of her birth was one of a strange celestial event, and it was thought that it would be lucky for Faye. That luck, as it were, extended to being the only person in her village to survive the ravages of the mad Azure dragon, Ikelt’Iaka. Badly wounded by the dragon, Faye, possessed by a manic determination, managed to slay the beast after climbing atop it and driving a spear through each eye and into the dragon’s brain. The dragon’s blood covered her and seeped into her wounds, mixing with her own blood and giving her a certain kinship with dragons and heightened strength and endurance. Scarred by the dragon’s claws and hardened by experience and great loss, Faye is a well-known mercenary in the realms. She is recognized by her dragonscale armor, her twin, dragonbone-hafted axes, and her less-than-sunny disposition. But few can match Faye in her craft, and those who doubt that, learn quickly.

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

Wow you have great designs! And your posing is awesome!

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Get In Shape

I did Anubis for this one. So many insignias, tattoos, background shapes (especially that circle)…. but I like how it came out.

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- Going Greyscale

Two entries for this one. Each one is also a small tribute.

1. Wizard

A modern day wizard, they say he came from the stars, but no one knows for sure. Some say he came from Mars, but we all know only spiders live there.

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

Second entry:

2. General

A good general always has an ace up his sleeve. He knows this game inside out and for that, they call him the Kill Master.

Attachments:

melmo44
    Participant

CDC- On TV

Not that I’ve been plugging a lot of time into certain post-apocalyptic console-based entertainment lately (as eyes dart around suspiciously). But I had this idea at work, so I gave it a shot. I call it ‘The Show Must Go On’. Just don’t ask how the TV is still functional, because I have no idea. Plot convenience, I guess? In my mind, the show playing is a cheesy sitcom of some sort, laugh track and all as a lovely contrast.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.