LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Been swamped lately, but finally started working on a new ANI-Mutant design. Here’s the rough draft of Tiger Eye. Thought??Tiger-Eye.PNG

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I must have missed Lakshmi, a belated “Nice job!” for that one. Great colors.

Tiger Eye looks nice! I like the slightly cocked head, very predatory.

I think since his torso is so covered with capes/belts/etc. you have a good opportunity to add some orange elements to his sides without them sticking out too much, maybe resize or mask the furry glove items to fit behind the belt and border the sides of the torso, just so it doesn’t look so singularly white.

livewyre1014
    Participant

thanks for the input…but Tiger’s Eye is a her ;)

livewyre1014
    Participant

Been working on a White Knight update…less classic superhero tights, more leather clad biker look. Thoughts?

WhiteKnight4.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I think that the only thing I’d change would be the hair colour. There’s a lot of white in the picture already dvi like the contrast between the black under-costume and the white embellishments, but the white hair just seems a bit like over doing the one colour, especially with the headband (I’m going to just assume you haven’t done the eyes yet and they aren’t going to be staying that colour). Apart from that, there isn’t much I can find to change.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks JR, actually the serum that gave him his powers turned his hair and eyes white…so I may have to change around some other colors because those have to stay. hmmm….

JR19759
    Keymaster

Maybe make them silvery grey and then add streaks of white when you highlight, that might look better.

livewyre1014
    Participant

awesome…I’ll give it a shot!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Quick return to some more villainous characters of the Freelance Universe. These two deadly beauties are at the service of Black Jack. I give you Crimson and Clover!!!

CrimsonClover.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Also, just finished my White Knight redesign. Thanks to JR for his input with the color scheme, I love how he came out. Definately the bad boy of the PowerForce!!!

WhiteKnight5.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

New hero time. A returning National Guard veteran who decided to keep fighting for his home as he did overseas. I present, the Guardsman!!!

Guardsman.png

wheeljack
    Participant

The Guardsman is really really really cool great job all around BRAVO!!!!

Very cool Guardsman.

ams
    Participant

KICK-ASS pic! Awesome job!

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks fellow machiners…good to be back!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.