LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

New villain for the White Knight series. One of the earlier test subjects for the Lazurius formula that gave White Knight his powers. The formula wasn’t quite ready, and couldn’t fix the genetic problems with this particular subject, but did still grant him enhanced strength, agility, and reflexes. I present, the Hunchback.

Hunchback.PNG

Scatman

OK!I love this guy!Great character,looks amazing!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks Scat. I was pretty happy with how he came out. Submitted for your critique, I present a new White Knight design, still a WIP. What do you guys think?

White-Knight3.PNG

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

I like it! Great stuff as always!

Harlekin

@livewyre1014 said:

New villain for the White Knight series. One of the earlier test subjects for the Lazurius formula that gave White Knight his powers. The formula wasn’t quite ready, and couldn’t fix the genetic problems with this particular subject, but did still grant him enhanced strength, agility, and reflexes. I present, the Hunchback.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2013/03/Hunchback.PNG

Omg. This is really nasty looking. He he he.

livewyre1014
    Participant

thanks Harley.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Had to scrap everything and start from scratch, but finally something I’m happy with. So, I present the newly revamped White Knight!!!

White-Knight4.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Apparently I’m on an updating kick, getting more polished designs for some of my earlier work now that I have a few more techniques and a couple hundred hours practice haha. Here’s the updated Brainstorm!!!

Brainstorm3.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Still one of the best masks created on heromachine.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thank you sir!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another PowerForce member update. This time it’s the founder of the team, the Leaping Lawman, the Avenging Amphibian, Morgan Island’s own incredible Frogman!!! (again, the emblem is custom and added with photoshop, a cheat I know, but I love the emblem my partner came up with so it just had to be that way haha)

Frogman3.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

The son of the Lord of Destruction…Ganesha!!!

Ganesha3.PNG

Vampyrist
    Participant

I agree with JR brainstorms mask is fantastic, especially the energy effect.

livewyre1014
    Participant

another PowerForce update, I give you most powerful spellcaster ever known, Gloom Oracle!!!!

gloom-oracle3.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

and the obligatory group shot…

the PowerForce!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.