JR19759’s Redesign Contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges JR19759’s Redesign Contest

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 215 total)
  • Author

Scatman

ANILA-DRAGON
    scatman-ANILA.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Pig- Vikarala

the-pig.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Livewyre, your design is missing the logo. You’ll need to add it if you want it to be eligible. It is in Insignia- Nature, the last page I think.

Scatman

MIHIRA-TIGER
    scatman-MIHIRA-tiger-redesigncontest.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Do you guys want me to leave this contest open for another week considering how many characters there are that you could do? Or should I close it tomorrow and put up a new contest?

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok then, I’m now closing last weeks contest. And the winner is Scatman.
    Obviously I won’t be making a group shot his time out as there wasn’t an entry for each character.

Anyway, on to this weeks contest and I thought, just as a little change, I won’t give you any images to work from this time, just character profiles and a set of defining features (DF) for each character. You’ll have 10 characters to choose from, 1 hero & his 9 worst villains.

Rules: You can have as many entries as you like, even multiple entries for the same character. You must include the DF of the character in your design otherwise it will not be allowed.

Characters

Anarchist: A sociopath with tendencies towards homicide, arson and terrorism, as well as a taste for theatrics and costumes. His goal is to bring anarchy to the world and watch as it crumbles.
    (DF: White faceless mask, red fez, suit)
    Cut-Throat: A mercenary killer, whose preferred method is to slit his targets throat. He usually works on hire for the mob, as they pay best.
    (DF: Knives)
    Deadeye: A homicidal maniac. He takes pleasure in torturing his victims before killing them.
    (DF: Bald and bearded, blind in one eye)
    Game Master: A homicidal maniac who kidnaps his victims and forces them to play him at a game of his choice. If they win, they are allowed to live. If they lose, they are killed.
    (DF: some sort of board-game themed costume)
    King Of Cards: A criminal who leaves a playing card at the scenes of his crimes, usually either the ace or king of hearts. He is a very proud man and looks down on the ‘common criminals’ and mobsters of Emerson. He wears a king of hearts costume to commit his crimes and his crimes are usually card related. He leads a gang of card related villains called the Pack.
    (DF: King Of Hearts costume)
    Marcus ‘The Boss’ Luciano: Emerson city’s pre-eminent crime lord. He controls most of the city and has ‘friends’ in the mayor’s office and the police, amongst others.
    (DF: Albino, cigar smoker, old style gangster)
    Psychosis: A criminal illusionist, who uses hallucinogenic gases and mind tricks to trap his victims inside their own heads.
    (DF: Green main color, Black and orange other colors)
    Punch and Judy: A schizophrenic husband and wife criminal team, who commit crimes with a theatrical and comedic, almost cartoonish, signature.
    (DF: Must include both, think jester-like costumes)
    Swan-Song: A vigilante, waging a one-man war on crime. His father was once police commissioner but he was assassinated by the pre-eminent crime boss, Marcus Luciano. He is skilled in most forms of combat and can hold his own against much stronger foes, even though he has no super-powers.
    (DF: Dark costume, skull and crossbones insignia)
    The Toy Maker: Vindictive, greedy and malicious, the Toy Maker is a genius in mechanics. He used to make toys and ran his own toyshop, but he was bullied and teased by the children because of his ugly appearance. He then turned his talents to crime, using toys to carry out his schemes and as weapons.
    (DF: dresses like a toy soldier/ Nutcracker)

The contest closes next Monday GMT.
    Have fun.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Obviously this one hasn’t inspired people. I will close this contest tomorrow, unless of course I get entries in the meantime.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Deadeye
    deadeye.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Anarchist
    anarchist.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

I think I can safely say that Blue Blazer is currently winning. The contest is still open until Monday now, so lets see a few more entries.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Cut-Throat
    cut-throat.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Toy Maker

Toy-Maker.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

The King of Cards – It is surprisingly difficult to reproduce the King of Hearts in HM3…

king-of-cards.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

I know what you mean about it being hard to create a card based costume on heromachine BB, I ended up just making approximations.

Scatman

SWAN SONG
    scatman-swansong-JR19759-REDESIGN.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 215 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.