Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thank you both for your very kind words Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

Great work, very unique! you put my characters to shame!Wink

Jeimuzu
    Participant

002LightMonger1.JPG

The next member of The Mysterious Outsiders: Light Monger!!

Ever wonder what would happen if an alien became a vampire? Well, you don’t have to wonder anymore! Light Monger is in fact a vampire alien with all the typical powers of a vampire including enhanced strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, and durability and also a healing factor. This is where alien vampires differ from your normal vampire, they are unharmed by light/sunlight and in fact are able to store light and use it for very powerful attacks. Light Monger uses his powers for good, fighting along side The Mysterious Outsiders.

Herr D
    Participant

Does he need alien blood or human?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Herr D said:

He can feed on either one, but he prefers alien blood.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, slow day for the forums. Well, there’s yet another member of The Mysterious Outsiders to be posted tomorrow Laugh

Mad Jack
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:

@Herr D said:

But if he is an alien to us humans, wouldn’t we humans be aliens to him?! So if he prefers alien blood doesn’t that mean he prefers in fact human blood? And most important: have I confused you enough now? ;)

Trekkie
    Participant

@madjack said:

@Jeimuzu said:

@Herr D said:

But if he is an alien to us humans, wouldn’t we humans be aliens to him?! So if he prefers alien blood doesn’t that mean he prefers in fact human blood? And most important: have I confused you enough now? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

That fizzling sound you heard was my brain blowing several fuses. :P

Maaz
    Participant

I have no idea why, but when I first saw that face, I thought, “Cute.” Then I saw the rest…
    Seriously, an ALIEN VAMPIRE?! You kidding me? Ain’t Count Dracula enough for ya? You had to go make Count Dra’ka Ulla as well ;)
    On a more sober note, the overall design is pretty striking. The pose and lighting both give an air of quiet menace. And his feet look good too. Awesome piece!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Awesome concept, man! But seriously, an alien? Creepy. Planet Krypton’s own “Count Dracula”? EVEN CREEPIER.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

madjack, you just destroyed my mind Surprised let me try to pretend to be smart enough to explain the blood thing better. He prefers the blood of his own species (what we humans would call aliens) but he may also feed on the blood of what would be considered aliens to him (us humans).

Thank you Maaz and Lightningsword! I loved both of your comments so much Laugh

Jeimuzu
    Participant

002TalonBeast2.JPG

The next alien member of The Mysterious Outsiders: Talon Beast!!

This purple ape-bird-scorpion creature is a powerhouse with incredible strength and agility. His wings may looks tiny, but they are quite strong and can even create gale force winds. One strike from his tail and the enemy is infected with all kinds of crazy toxins. Talon Beast can even generate powerful energy blasts. His power is put to good use working with The Mysterious Outsiders.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Aahh – I see. We’re not in Kansas anymore … ;)

BTW: Great work on all your characters – very unique and wonderful. I love them!!!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@madjack said:

Aahh – I see. We’re not in Kansas anymore … http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

BTW: Great work on all your characters – very unique and wonderful. I love them!!!

I was totally gonna make that joke if you didn’t LaughLaugh Thank you so much, I’m really glad you like my creations Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I have to admit, making this group of aliens has been really fun so far. I feel like I can go as crazy as I want with the designs, even crazier than I normally go Laugh

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.