Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 666 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

You are freakin’ awesome! I was going backwards through your thread and everything blows me away. Your Tiger Shark kicks the crap out of mine! The concept for Sakura Master is great! I really appreciate your enthusiasm for my Amy Atom. And since you mentioned you’re a twin, I thought you might like this. Hope so! Here’s Amy Atom in her red/black costume, (this is your favorite, right?), and her twin brother, supervillain Atomic Adam. He is known at large as H-Bomb.twins.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thanks for all the compliments Smile I really appreciate your feedback, it’s nice seeing the twins together Laugh

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I did a rundown of their powers in My new Creations.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I’ll have to check that out, and thanks again for your response to all of my creations SmileSmile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

More of The Mysterious Outsiders to come tomorrow.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

002GastroStinger.JPG

The next member of The Mysterious Outsiders: Gastro Stinger!!

Gastro Stinger is an insect-like being sharing similarities with a bumble bee and a banana slug. Gastro Stinger has two stingers on his body that can send out powerful toxins or even blasts of energy. Gastro Stinger is also capable of creating a sticky adhesive that can be used to trap enemies or can even be used to generate a protective shield. Gastro Stinger is the proud leader of The Mysterious Outsiders.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Your mysterious outsiders are so far outside of the box, it’s fantastic.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

Your mysterious outsiders are so far outside of the box, it’s fantastic.

Thank you Vampyrist, glad you enjoy my crazy designs Laugh

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I plan to add 4 more members to The Mysterious Outsiders.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

yay, keep em’ comming Laugh

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Gastro Stinger is positively tentacular! The fur collar is a nice touch.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@DiCicatriz said:

Gastro Stinger is positively tentacular! The fur collar is a nice touch.

Thanks, I think I should officially add the word “tentacular” to my vocabulary http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Jeimuzu
    Participant

002GigaSkyTitan.JPG

And on to the next member of The Mysterious Outsiders: Giga Sky Titan!!

Giga Sky Titan is a buzzard-like being with vines growing on his body. Giga Sky Titan can use the vines on his body for attacks as they can stretch for very long distances. Giga Sky Titan is very skilled at flying and has become a bit obsessed with it, often challenging Talon Beast or any other members capable of flight to sky races during their off time. Giga Sky Titan also has the ability to generate many different crazy alien plants to use for attacks. Giga Sky Titan’s last ability allows him to create and manipulate powerful winds. Giga Sky Titan is a very versatile member of The Mysterious Outsiders.

FRM

ooh! creepy-cool!

Trekkie
    Participant

Wow! Yeah, creepy-cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.