Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Time for the next member of Warriors United.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

CyberMermaid-2.png

The next new member of Warriors United: Cyber Mermaid

With the use of her power suit, Cyber Mermaid has increased agility on land and in water. She is capable of hydrokinesis, allowing her to use water in battle. Cyber Mermaid also has the ability of water mimicry which allows her to create illusion using water. Cyber Mermaid also possesses the ability to admit hypnotic melodies like that of a siren.

So awesome. As expected.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Those leg fins would be a bit of a problem for her actually moving her legs, considering they’re both on the inside pointing towards her other leg, but apart from that I don’t think I have any words to describe how amazing that costume is (at least not words I can use here), especially the custom gloves.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@headlessgeneral: thank you kindly.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

@JR
    : thanks! You’re totally right about the leg fins, not sure how I missed that. Glad you noticed, I need to switch them.

Just fixed the fins, thanks again for the heads up. Smile

Vampyrist
    Participant

She is excellent, I love those hands.

ams
    Participant

Great pic. I also have a critique for the fins. Would they look more natural the other way similar to a dolphin tail? More streamlined? You guys create cool concepts.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vampyrist: Thank you so much. Smile

@ams
    : Thank you! You were absolutely right about the fins, I flipped them an now they look much more fitting and natural on her.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Nice work. You’re very good at unconventional item use, love the segmented look on Cyber Mermaid.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@DiCicatriz said:

Nice work. You’re very good at unconventional item use, love the segmented look on Cyber Mermaid.

Thank you! I enjoy tinkering with items, so this usually leads to me finding an unconventional way to use them.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

0WarriorsUnited-1.png

Felt like doing a group shot of the Warriors United team.

The Team: Wonder Dragon, Gamma Golem, Cyber Mermaid, Dead Cat, and Father Frost

Sweet

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thanks headlessgeneral. Smile It felt like a good time to do the group shot since I’m working on a new project now. I can’t wait to introduce this new group of characters to everyone.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Time to introduce my new project.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

bump to the next page.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.