Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 666 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Screen-Shot-2013-11-30-at-2.54.13-PM.png

The next member of Warriors United is feeling the holiday spirit, introducing: Father Frost

That’s right, in this universe Santa Claus is more well known for his crime fighting escapades as a member of the super team Warriors United. Under the alter ego Father Frost, he fights along side his fellow superhero partners except on the 25th of December because he always seems to go missing on that day. Wink Father Frost is a powerful ice sorcerer capable of generating and manipulating ice at will. Father Frost also carries around a sack full of various weapons such as ornament grenades.

Warriors United Team List so far: Wonder Dragon, Dead Cat, and Father Frost

Lightningsword
    Participant

WICKED AWESOME! Father Frost is very COOL…(pun intended)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Jeimuzu, you sir are a genius. (Presents certificate of geniusness).

Mad Jack
    Participant

Awesome! I’ve always wondered what he does the rest of the year. And now I also know what he does with his list of good and bad people besides of sorting out which kids he can stalk.

Hmm, when I think about it – I bet he gets the list from NSA …

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword: Thank you so much, glad you like him and I always love a good pun. Laugh

@JR
    : Oh my gosh thank you buddy! Your comment has made my day sir.

@Madjack
    : Thanks! Totally laughed out loud at the NSA part.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

More members of Warriors United on the way, having a blast making this super team. Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

GammaGolem.png

Time for the next member of Warriors United: Gamma Golem

Gamma Golem was created in Japan as a means of protection from super villains and also to act as a promoter of peace and harmony. Gamma Golem became a very effective protector and eventually was able to assist many countries including China and India. Gamma Golem is an AI unit and is capable of many complex emotions. After the word spread around about Gamma Golem’s aid to many countries, Wonder Dragon recruited her (Gamma Golem identifies with a female gender) to Warriors United. Gamma Golem is a very powerful and loyal member of the team.

Powers: able to manipulate ground/rocks, super strength, able to detach any part of her body and reform at will, flight, can generate powerful gamma rays, can speak any language.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks great! The pose is a little awkward, but the texture and coloring more than make up for it. All of these are great designs, keep up the good work!

ams
    Participant

That is amazing. You really have a way with colors. Item placement is awesome. Great creation!

JR19759
    Keymaster

That rocks! (ok, I’ll go now.)
    However the right foot does look a bit awkward to me, compared to how the rest of the body is positioned, for the foot to be pointing that way would mean either the leg is snapped in the most painful way imaginable (providing she can feel pain that is) or whomever constructed her didn’t read the instructions quite right.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@EssayM and @JR: thank you both and yeah I totally see what your saying about the awkward posing. Thinking I should adjust that right foot, guess I got too matchey with the feet. Thanks for the advice guys and glad you like her. Smile

@ams
    : thank you so much! Really happy you like the way I designed her. I love playing around with colors.

CantDraw
    Participant

Man, these are looking awesome! I don’t where you get your ideas, but I may need to visit that place. BTW, I think your right, Father Frost and Christmas Fairy could totally hook up.

Herr D
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

That rocks! (ok, I’ll go now.)
    However the right foot does look a bit awkward to me, compared to how the rest of the body is positioned, for the foot to be pointing that way would mean either the leg is snapped in the most painful way imaginable (providing she can feel pain that is) or whomever constructed her didn’t read the instructions quite right.

I would readjust the feet, but to ACCENTUATE the awkwardness if at all possible. (Presumably, GG didn’t come with instructions.) If I boulder you with my suggested quartz of action, just tallus.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Gamma Golem is adorable!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

GammaGolem-1.png

So, I fixed that pesky right foot on Gamma Golem.

@CantDraw
    : Thank you so much, really happy you’re liking this new group.

@Herr D: Agreed, just fixed it. Loved the rock word play, made me laugh. Laugh

@The
    Atomic Punk: Thanks! I think so too. Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.