Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 666 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

I’m lovin’ everything you’re posting, and I completely forgot about mentioning Weird Miscreants’ until you brought it up, but I can’t take credit for any of your creations. They certainly are one-of-a-kind.

Nobody

I’m beginning to sound like a broken record every time I comment on this thread great job Ursa Lunar is kick-ass.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@CantDraw: Thank you so very much!

@Nobody
    : Thank you, and I’m really glad you like Ursa Lunar Smile

Linea24
    Participant

Did you know you are very awesome? Wink

Lightningsword
    Participant

Will we be seeing Leo Solar? Wink

Lightningsword
    Participant

Oh, and BTW, your title in HM is “Master Anime”.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Linea24: Thank you very much!!
    @Lightningsword: Leo Solar sounds like a cool idea, but I think Dandelion has the lion thing covered. and thank you, Master Anime sounds like a cool title SmileSmile

003SkySquirrel3.JPG

Felt like doing a revamp of the very first member I ever made for Strange Justice: Sky Squirrel

He’s got the same powers as before, weather generation and manipulation, magical umbrella used for flight and shooting lightning at bad guys. Sir Cheeks did not make it into this revamp, but I did come up with an explanation for that. During a battle where Sky Squirrel nearly lost his life, Sir Cheeks was able to sacrifice his own life in order to transfer his magic powers to Sky Squirrel. This new power gave Sky Squirrel what he needed to survive the battle and come out on top. Now Sky Squirrel is also capable of using magic in battle, though he’s got a lot to learn before he masters the craft.

Harlekin

ANIME – CARTOON
    MANGA – COMIC

So what Jeimuzu make? Comic or Cartoon.

Nice work on the squirrel but why you don’t masked the hand?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@H@RLEK(!)N said:

ANIME – CARTOON
    MANGA – COMIC

That’s a good question, if I had to pick between anime and manga.. I think it would be really cool for there to be a Strange Justice anime. However, I suppose it could be both an anime and a manga.

On the subject of Sky Squirrel’s hand, I really wanted him to be resting the palm of his hand on the handle of the umbrella instead of griping it. I was pretty sure someone would say something about the hand, but it’s what I liked the most after trying just about every single other hand. I feel like it was a more interesting way to pose it than having him just hold the handle. It Just seemed to fit with his pose and character better than anything else I tried, so I just went with it. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

prswirve
    Participant

Really awesome work you got there. One of your best! I love everything: the pose, colors, the fur, the shading, the face… that’s just perfect.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@prswirve said:

Really awesome work you got there. One of your best! I love everything: the pose, colors, the fur, the shading, the face… that’s just perfect.

Thank you so very much prswirve! I’m really happy that you like him. Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

@H@RLEK(!)N said:

ANIME – CARTOON
    MANGA – COMIC

OK; Master Manga

Harlekin

I see the hand. Yeap to dark my monitor and in home i can’t see to use that type of hand, to dark on the screen, but my workingplace computer i see the hand. Btw now i see and now that is not problem to you not masked the umbrella. The picture is cool. I proud to your improvement young padawan. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@H@RLEK(!)N said:

I see the hand. Yeap to dark my monitor and in home i can’t see to use that type of hand, to dark on the screen, but my workingplace computer i see the hand. Btw now i see and now that is not problem to you not masked the umbrella. The picture is cool. I proud to your improvement young padawan. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

Thank you, I’m glad you approve. Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

PADAWAN? PADAWAN!? I think you mean Jedi Knight, Grand Jedi Master Harlequin!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.