Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 666 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

Hah there you go the Miscreants! I love your new style. Soon if not already the best looking anime style in the forum. :)

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@DiCiatriz: She is indeed pointy, I guess you could say she’s a “sharp” dresser Laugh

@prswirve
    : Thank you so much!! Glad you like my anime style Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

That’s it. How are you related to Djuby?

Herr D
    Participant

Glad you liked ‘Weird Miscreants.’ It seemed to be a good opposing name. For a leader, Brick, Blob, or Energy type?

Anarchangel
    Participant

God, I really need to check this thread more often. So much win.

prswirve
    Participant

Yeah let me quote the words of the legend Harlequin… “Jeimuzu is always win.” :)

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword: Djuby is very skilled at heromachine, so thank you Smile

@Herr D: I haven’t fully figured out what or who the leader of The Weird Miscreants will be. I’ve got a few ideas floating around in my head, but nothing is set in stone.

@Anarchangel
    : Thank you so much Smile

@prswirve
    : Thank you! SmileSmile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

004MoonBear1.JPG

Time for the next member of The Weird Miscreants: Ursa Lunar

Ursa Lunar is based on the Asian Black Bear also known as The Moon Bear. Ursa Lunar is capable of lunakinetic combat and thus, is able to use the power of the moon is physical combat. He can also invoke moon energy magic to various uses. Ursa Lunar also has enhanced strength, endurance, smell, climbing, and durability.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’m starting to run out of new ways of commenting on how awesome your work is.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

AH! I didn’t think I could love moon bears anymore! Love the energy crescents sticking out from his arms. A grand tip of the creative hat to you, sir (…or ma’am… or the non-gender specific pronoun of your choice… I don’t like to make assumptions.)

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I think the new word for “awesome” should be “jeimuzu!”

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR19759: Thanks JR!! Laugh

@DiCicatriz
    : Thank you kindly, it would be “Sir” just to clear things up Smile Thank you for not assuming though. Also glad there’s another lover of moon bears out there.Laugh

@The
    Atomic Punk: Thank you so much! SmileSmileSmile

FRM

cool! so… what do the Wierd Miscreants do? rob banks? gas the houses of government officials? take candy from children?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@FRM said:

cool! so… what do the Wierd Miscreants do? rob banks? gas the houses of government officials? take candy from children?

Thanks Smile That’s a good question, still trying to figure that one out myself. I was thinking something along the line of, the Weird Miscreants’ goal is to awaken an ancient evil (still working on what this ancient evil is) and use its power to shroud the world in darkness and of course take over the world. Feel free to throw ideas out if you’ve got any Smile

Shawn

@Jeimuzu said:

@FRM said:

Thanks http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif That’s a good question, still trying to figure that one out myself. I was thinking something along the line of, the Weird Miscreants’ goal is to awaken an ancient evil (still working on what this ancient evil is) and use its power to shroud the world in darkness and of course take over the world. Feel free to throw ideas out if you’ve got any http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Their evil plot is to make everyone a liberal Surprised well maybe thats a little to dark and demented…

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.