HEROS, ALL

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HEROS, ALL

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 333 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I must be getting old, lol! For the first time since I created her, in the previous picture, I forgot Amy Atom’s most distinguished feature, her flaming eyes.amy-hulked-out2-1.pngamy-hulked-out-clse-up-1.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool. Cool

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

This took a while to finish.fallout.png

Stulte
    Participant

I can imagine! Very cool!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, guys. Stulte, with that one, I purposely let everything come out of the frame trying to suggest everything rolling forward. Here’s Amy Atom enjoying a little R&R. This is a wide screen shot. I used the app myPhotoEdit to crop a piece of the original pic to cover the ad. I’m still not too sure of how to avoid the shifting from exporting when I use “all items” to move the picture around.Amy-Atom-on-RR.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Another variation on a theme I’ve been playing with.Nuke-City.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Amy Atom and Moonstar catch some sun.AmyMoonstar-beach.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Purple Power!purple-power.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Arclight explains to Amy that her power is the power of the atom, the power of creation. Amy has the potential to be one of the most powerful beings on Earth.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/02/AmyArclight.png EDIT: After the fact, as I look at this picture, I don’t like the two different art styles together like this. I might redo it.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

This is better.Amys-potential.png

Herr D
    Participant

A lot better than I would’ve guessed at first. Btw, that’s a nice apartment. It looks nice enough that I can tell I can’t afford it.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Herr D, I like the Bruce Timm style body and the Amy Atom pics I did using it are pretty cool, but I don’t think it looks good in group shots with the more realistic proportioned body. In a splash page of multiple characters it works, but when setting an actual scene, I think consistency of character styles looks better. And yeah, looking at it, it’s a way better apartment than mine. And the view!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Prswyrve once said I seem to have a thing for Black women and stars. With that in mind I give you, Black Women and Stars.Black-women-stars.pngBlack-women-stars2.pngBLACK-WOMEN-STARS3.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Two more Amy pics. While I haven’t definitely said old how she is, I always imagine Amy Atom to be about 21-24. The second picture is of a future Amy in her early 40’s along with Moonstar in her mid 40’s and Arclight probably in her late 50’s-early 60’s.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/03/purple-blast.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/03/Older-stronger-wiser.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I think I’m going to continue with this “older and stronger” theme. Work on aging my characters with more than just a costume change and graying the hair. Seen a lot of great faces on other people’s work, so there’s plenty to study. Here is Arclight at about 60 years old. At this point, she’s been active for about 25 years, and was granted full Cosmic Consciousness about 10 years ago. She no longer wears a cape and no longer needs the armbands she wore to help focus her micro-wave blasts.Arclight-older.png

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 333 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.