HEROS, ALL

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HEROS, ALL

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 333 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks Weilyn, for this idea. And on that note, how the hell do you group shots??? Burn Unit and Hothead: Sibling Rivalry.SIBLING-RIVALRY.png

Herr D
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

group shots???

Uh, Forums/heromachine gallery/tips and tricks/kaylin’s tutorials block 23 or so. That’s apparently one way. I don’t understand all of it and can’t get PM to work to ask her right now. The bit about why not to use ‘all items’ when moving. Ah, well. Good luck.

Bad-People
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Originally, I wanted the stars to be black with no stars on the black arm, but I couldn’t figure how to color the pattern.

It’s a little more time consuming but if you wanted to do that you could go into the ‘Insignia’ section and place the stars individually.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

@HerrD: I did this using the “all items” method. I did Burn Unit first on the left, then shifted him over to make room for Hothead. When going back and forth between the wide and normal views the picture would focus on Burn Unit and I would have to shift over again, and it seem like I never shifted enough to get Hothead completely in the picture. Very time consuming! There’s got to be an easier way, and even if it’s just as time consuming as long as I can get the characters fully in the shot I won’t mind. I’ll check Kaylin’s tutorial. Thanks. Bad-People, I ended up liking the look of Star Spangled Sister, but I have since figures how to color patterns. Thanks anyway. I might try your idea for something involving less stars. Now I’m trying different ideas to make a flying character look more natural.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

An aged version of Starchild, with a slight variation to the costume.OLDER-STARCHILD-GALACTIC.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I like the older Starchild

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Vampyrist. Here’s a few more images that didn’t upload before. Alternate costume and two closeups of older Starchild.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/02/OLDER-STARCHILD-1.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/02/OLDER-STRCHLD-CLSE-UP.pngSTARCHILD-GALACTIC-CLSE-UP.png

prswirve
    Participant

I like tha last one..(not closeup)… the bigger white stars worked.. and maybe try to highlight his yellow eyes to make it glow for a more bad ass effect…

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, prs. Here’s another older Starchild, using your suggestions.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/02/STARCHILD-OLDER-GALACTIC1-.pngCLSEUP-GALACTIC1.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s what was originally going to be a reimagining of Starchild as a Black woman. Instead I decided to call her Black Hole. I’m aware that I might be falling into that 60’s/early 70’s trend of Black supercharacters with Black in their name but it does fit. One day I’m going to try and write a cohesive story to tie some of my characters together.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/02/BLACK-HOLE.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/02/BLACK-HOLE-CLSE-UP.png

prswirve
    Participant

her body looked as if there’s a whole new universe inside. looks great.

now i can see you’re having a thing with black women and stars, don’t you?

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Hahahahaha! Why, whatever do you mean, prs?Wink

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

@prswirve said:

her body looked as if there’s a whole new universe inside. looks great.

now i can see you’re having a thing with black women and stars, don’t you?

Just for you, prs! WinkBLACK-HOLE2.pngBH2-CLSE-UP.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Remember that villainess who gave Starchild a black eye early in his career? She almost beat him but was eventually taken down and put away. What Starchild never knew was that she had children. Twin girls, with all the strength and powers of their Mother. Growing up knowing that your mother is in a supermax penetentiary for metahumans can lead to a very maladjusted individual. Needless to say, the Trouble Twins, as they have taken to calling themselves, grew up with very big chips on their shoulders and a very big desire for vengeance!STARCHILD-VS.2.pngSTARCHILD-VS..png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

BLACK HOLE, STARCHILD, MOONSTAR: THE COSMIC PROTECTORATE.COSMIC-PROTECT-.pngPROTECT-WIDE.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 333 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.