HEROS, ALL

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HEROS, ALL

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 333 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I’ll read that a little later, Nate. Loved how you handled the character. Your image of her running across the Brooklyn Bridge, (or was it through the Battery Tunnel? Can’t remember right now.), “as fast as her little legs could carry her” gave me the idea of her not physically tiring and being able to run indefinitely at 30 mph.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

My latest take on a destruction theme I’ve been playing with.amy-atom-destruction-1.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

My first new character in quite a while. Black Bolt survived being struck by lightning and some how took on the characteristics of “living lightning.” I’ll figure out a full back story and how to make sense of this later.Black-Bolt.pngLiving-Lightning.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

C.O.P. – Cybernetic Operative Patrolman; a tougher cop for a tougher city.C.O.P..pngC.O.P.-HDSHT.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

This Manzarak as a female. I posted this version and a male version in My new Creations, my other HM thread. Haven’t fully developed the character, but the basics are that he/she is an ultimate mystic in the Dr. Fate mold. The head gear, in this case a hood, (I’m unsure if I’ll go hood or helmet, but I’m liking the hood), is the holder of the power, not the wearer. Not sure if the headgear is going to be the spirit of an ancient mystic or a manifestation of one of The Eternium, my cosmic beings in charge of maintaining the order of All That IS. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/06/MANZARAK-FMLE-1.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/06/MANZARAK-FMLE-HDSHT-1.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

What started out as a tiger themed martial artist turned into a redux of Tigre, a member of my Beasts of Burden team. The team consists of human/animal genetic hybrids, hyper-evolved animals, two mystically transformed humans to animals and one alien. Tigre is a member of the sub-team, The Pride and is a hyper evolved tiger, (think Marvel’s High Evolutionary’s New Men). She is also the most in touch with her wild nature of the felines, as well as the whole team except for maybe Laika, the shewolf/human hybrid, and as such prefers missions which allow her to work alone. She also occasionally goes off on retreat to hunt as tiger would naturally in the wild. Original picture in spoiler.TIGRE-VENISON.pngTigre-redux.pngTigre-redux-hdsht.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

My first HM picture on this crappy laptop I got to stand in for my Macbook until I repair or replace it. decided to go with my favorite girl, Amy Atom, in a retro style costume. Hope the screen capture and photo editor apps I added are up to the task. Also hope I’m doing this right; been a long time since I’ve used Windows this much. And there’s not a lot of memory in this thing so I’ll be very selective of what I post.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/07/Amy-Atom-retro-suit.jpg
    Just noticed the pic is in jpg format.I prefer the PNG because to me, the images come out crisper, though I will admit this doesn’t look too bad. Have to check that photo editor to see if I can make PNG. The screen capture info said that’s the format it uses and I assumed the photo editor would leave it as such or offer various format options.

Stulte
    Participant

I’d recommend just using MS Paint. It’s easy to use and you can save the images as either jpg or PNG, among other formats.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Stulte. I’ll check to see if it’s already loaded in this thing. It’s already running slow, (Windows XP), and I don’t want to over tax it. Meanwhile I added some finishing touches to Amy.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/07/Amy-Atom.PNG BTW, this is the result of the exporting, which I must admit I like better than on the Mac. It came out in PNG and doesn’t have the type of border the Mac pictures had that I always cropped off.

EDIT: Click attachment for full image.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Sunburn is about to find out the hard way about Miss X’s specialized custom ammo for invulnerable types and why Miss X is the Organization’s number one operative, even though she has no super powers. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2014/07/Miss-X-vs.-Sunburn.PNG

EDIT: Click attachment for full image.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your laptop, but it’s nice to see retro Amy Atom in all her glory.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Professor Dwayne MacIntyre was born a dwarf, but thanks to very nurturing parents, never felt handicapped. What he lacked in stature, he more than made up for in intellect. A brilliant bio-physicist, he was recognized as one of the leaders in his field. Extensive experimentation with anabolic steroids and human growth hormones led him to make astounding advances beneficial to the medical field, particularly sports medicine. He discovered a way to make steroids safer without the increased rage and aggression side effects. After a great deal of experimentation on himself, he discovered a way to control the growth rate the drugs and hormones acted upon his body. Through extra work in bio-mechanics, he created his Mass Attuning eXo-suit, or M.AX. for short. After discovering the added benefits of increased strength and accelerated regenerative healing, he took on the persona of Big Man, becoming somewhat of a celebrity crime fighter. He has found himself being persued by the Organization For Meta-Human Affairs, in an effort to recruit him. He is leery of the Organization after seeing news accounts of the meta human known as Big Bitch, who went mad and rampaged through the city after volunteering for genetic enhancements, in the hopes of becoming a super-hero, and being turned into a 60 foot tall giantess.Big-Man.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Greetings Machiners! It’s been too long since I’ve been away, but after my Macbook crashed, things took a crazy spiral. Anyway I just wanted to post a pic that reflects what I would like to see in the future: Hero Machine3D! This is my girl, Amy Atom done in 3D on Soul Calubur V. I hope this post isn’t breaking any rules.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

For whatever reason the pic is not posting. I’ll try again later.

Maverik1313
    Participant

Try taking a screenshot of it and post that

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 333 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.