HEROS, ALL

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HEROS, ALL

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 333 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Actually, ‘Angel, I like the red/black better, too, but wanted an alternate because too many of my characters, as well as her arch enemy, One Armed Bandit, are in red/black. I have to go through your thread and see what else you’ve done with American Dream. I loved th Golden Age version and he first replacement.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Actually, ‘Angel, I like the red/black better, too, but wanted an alternate because too many of my characters, as well as her arch enemy, One Armed Bandit, are in red/black. I have to go through your thread and see what else you’ve done with American Dream. I loved th Golden Age version and he first replacement.

Oh you won’t find any more of them here. They were all done over on the old forum before it was shut down.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

That’s too bad, ‘Angel. I would have loved to see the different versions. Here’s another Moonstar, inspired by AMS’s shading. I changed her face a little to look more natural and real but kept my original costume design. moonstar-shaded.pngmoonstar-shaded-clseup.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I haven’t done a Miss X in a while, considering she is my world’s premier badass.That right hand didn’t take the masking and I got lazy looking for a part I could use for fingers. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/08/Miss-X-rooftop.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s Amy about to knock One Armed Bandit’s block off, but the high tech gadgetry in his sneaking suit gives him a lot more protection, as well as offensive power, than is apparent. Amy-vs-O.A.B.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Amy discovers a new ability, optic blasts. Unlike her brother, Atomic Adam, (whom she still is unaware of), Amy will not wear a containing visor, but rely on sheer mental willpower to control her optics.Amys-optic-blast.pngAmys-optic-blast-filtered.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Yay, more Atomic Amy! I gotta say, I’m digging this costume on her.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I did this a while ago and decided to use it for some filtering practice on myPhotoEdit.arclight-filtered.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Cool Smile That filtering really gave the picture a unique look.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Jeimuzu. I’m having a lot of fun with Amy and I’m going to introduce her to her twin brother, Adam, soon. The filters are in a free app called myPhotoEdit. The second Amy pic with the optic blast was also filtered using that. It’s a pretty cool app, but it doesn’t explain what the effects are, so you really have to play with it to find what you like. As to Amy’s costume, this look fits the sassy personality that Atomic Punk gave her in his “Tell My Story” take on her. I’m going to try getting a look similar to the filtered version all on Hero Machine.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

oooh, can’t wait to see Adam SurprisedSmile

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Look in the thread “My new Creations”, page 9.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Look in the thread “My new Creations”, page 9.

Just checked, very cool. I really like that he’s her twin, but he is a super villain. I myself am a twin, so this idea is quite interesting to me Smile

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I have an origin story in mind for Amy and Adam, but I need to do a little research before I write it. I want to make sure I have the science correct.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

After a recent battle, African Violet surveys the damage to the terrain.African-Violet-surveys-the-land.png

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 333 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.