HEROS, ALL

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HEROS, ALL

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 333 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Here’s my take on JR’s version of Amy Atom with the pink/purple color scheme. I had to do it from scratch because every time I try to load text I get nothing.

Strange, I just loaded my version from the text I posted without a problem. Are you sure you’re getting all of the text, it won’t work if you miss out any of it, even the at the start and end.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I copied the text, top to bottom. I go to “Load From Text”, place the cursor then hit paste. Nothing shows. The space is blank and the text never copies.

JR19759
    Keymaster

try going in from load then click on text. Other than that I’m stumped. Maybe try copying the text into word and then copying from word to hm?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Click “Select Code.” If you are using Windows, right click anywhere in the selected text and choose “Copy.”

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I’m on a Macbook, guys. I’ll try again using both suggestions.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Love the red and black suit Amy Atom so much! My favorite version of her yet Smile

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I won’t completely retire it. Smile

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I haven’t done anything with Starchild in a while, so I decided to update his uniform.Starchild-blue.png

ams
    Participant

Here is your MOONSTAR pic you had requested. Hope you like it. Cheers!

MOONSTAR-for-wmdbassplayer-1.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

FREAKIN’ AWESOME! I love what you did with the belt and her insignia! I’m gonna study the hell out of this so I can learn to shade faces like that!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Starchild and Miracle Man finally meet. Neither one is able to figure how Miracle Man got to Starchild’s Earth from his own. Also, though Starchild appears older, they are about the same age. Miracle Man assumes that who, or what-ever is responsible for bringing him to Earth Prime, (they are both unaware of the multi-verse at this time), is also responsible for restoring his youth.starchildmiracleman.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

After AMS did his version of my character Moonstar, I decided to try my hand at some face highlighting. I purposely kept it very subtle, except for the beauty mark in the closeup. I stuck with Moonstar for this and redid my original styled face. Opinions welcome.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/07/face-study1.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/07/face-study2.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

A third face study using Moonstar. I’m trying to get that moist lip effect. Plus I added a little more shading to the face.face-study3.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I think I’m getting a bit obsessive with Amy Atom. I liked the back views I did of her a while ago. I did them again this time using Weilyn’s Dwarf Recipe. Here’s dwarf Amy from behind in red/black and pink/purple. amys-back-dwarf.pngamys-back-dwarf2.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nothing wrong with being obsessive. If only you knew how many times I’ve recreated Dragonfly or American Dream.

And personally, I prefer the red/black version.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 333 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.