Green Army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Green Army

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Final member of The Crown

The Rock – The Man of Stone, The Living Volcano, The Rock. Super strength, super speed, flight, enhanced senses, virtually indestructible and the ability to generate intense heat from the core of his body which he can fire out of his eyes and mouth or engulf his body in flames.
    The-Rock.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Excellent. Good to see you back.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Very cool. I love how you did his body with all the orange mixed in, really adds to the volcano theme.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Agreed, the “lava lines” really add to his character.

Thanks much guys!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

dude that is pretty awesome Smile

Trekkie
    Participant

I agree with the others- the ‘lava lines’ are a really great detail.

Finally found the motivation to start my next set, King Kiin’s first son, Nightfall, and the group of baddies he brought together to take revenge on Kiin and the Ktarii. First up, Nightfall.

Nightfall – King Kiin’s first son. Sentenced to death at birth(along with his mother) for being born different. Nightfall’s life was saved by his mother’s brother, the Ktarii sorcerer, Blackfire. But Blackfire could not save Nightfall’s mother. Now an adult, Nightfall has gathered some of the most vicious and powerful rulers in the universe to form an army to get revenge on the Ktarii. Nightfall is first of the Conqueror Kings. NIghtfall possesses all the powers of his father along with an extensive knowledge of Ktarii magic learned from his uncle.

Nightfall.PNG

RobM
    Participant

Very nice. Menacing.

ams
    Participant

Yeah, baby! Great concept.

Thanks RobM and ams.

I was unsure about Nightfall’s pose and energy effect and wanted another look at him, so here’s a more standard look at him.

*Made a second version where I toned down the blue a lot. I think it fits the tone of the team better.

Nightfall
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2013/11/Nightfall.png
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2013/12/Nightfall2.png

The next Conqueror King. Nightfall’s uncle(his mother’s brother), Ktarii sorcerer and former adviser to King Kiin, Blackfire.

Blackfire
    Blackfire.png

Trekkie
    Participant

They’re both great! Very clean designs

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I really like that insignia on his stomach. Looks very cosmic, like a diagram of an orbital system. All the iconography on these last two is very cool. It has the look and feel of a well-established culture. Nice!

Thank you Trekkie and thank you DiCicatriz, those were things I was really going for so it’s nice to see them being noticed. Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.