Green Army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Green Army

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 118 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yeah, that looks much better now he has his facial fuzz.

Thanks! I think so too.

Trekkie
    Participant

Definitely cooler with beard. Although he was already cool, and so is Motherboard. I also like the subtle ‘m’ shape on their costumes.

livewyre1014
    Participant

always liked your unique style…great work.

Thanks Trekkie and livewyre!

And here’s the next Descendant.

Brittany Thomas, Wicked. Good at everything she does, especially magic.

Wicked
    Wicked.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

She looks … wicked … ;)

the M E G A

Your characters are so sleek and imaginative… I can’t pick a favorite, so I’ll just say I like them all! Can’t wait to see more!

Thank you madjack and the M E G A!

Next

Wicked’s older sister, Stacy Thomas, Firefly. Teleporter, expert marksman, fighter.

Firefly
    Firefly.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Awesome! That costume is terrific and I love her stance with the slightly tilted head, it really adds to the character.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I love the gold accenting to the costume. It’s one of those things that you could really easily over look but adds that little something extra.

Thanks Jeimuzu and JR. And JR, those lines are actually inspired by the wings of a firefly, which, according to google images, are black with a gold/yellow outline Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

@headlessgeneral said:

Thanks Jeimuzu and JR. And JR, those lines are actually inspired by the wings of a firefly, which, according to google images, are black with a gold/yellow outline http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

If that is true then I tip my hat to you for inspiration. I thought you just put them in there because they look cool, but having an actual reason just makes it so much better. I must obviously go and remove my own head in order to become that brilliant.

ams
    Participant

Great pics. Isn’t Wicked one of your first creations?

Thanks and yes, ams, Wicked and the rest of this group were my first characters created. And Wicked was the very first character I posted on the old forums. Good memory. Smile

The next member of The Descendants.

Diva. The worlds first created and best artificial intelligence/android. Created by Motherboard when he was a teen. Originally created to be his girlfriend, Diva is now the most advanced piece of machinery ever created. Has a vast amount of powers/abilities and is constantly being updated by Motherboard and Diva herself.

Never, ever call Diva a “piece of machinery.”

Diva

Diva.png

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.