Dionne Jinn Style

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Dionne Jinn Style

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

Nicee. This looks fun i try out this stuff.

Kill Bird looks very cool.

Dionne Jinn

Thanks. I’m currently working on a version of a Kill Bird with crew inside and a space background. It might not qualify for the contest, but that doesn’t matter.

Dionne Jinn

And here it is, the updated version of the Kill Bird. I added the crew, background and tried to practice on some zypping. I’m not good at zypping, but I think it works fine. Now I’m wondering if or if not I should detail the back on the cockpit. A door, maybe, and some control boards… (Someone slap me, before I go all out on it!)

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/365/6/b/kill_bird_star_fighter_by_dionnejinn-d5pt0bi.png

son4
    Participant

Very nice Di some details inside the cockpit would really set it off .

Dionne Jinn

Thanks, son4. I updated the link above.

son4
    Participant

Now that”s what I’m talking about… nice

Love the Kill Bird!

Dionne Jinn

Thanks guys. I actually wanted to put Kill Bird up for Critique day (weekend, what-ever), but because it was something out of a contest, I assumed that was not allowed. Jeff never allowed on going contest images on OCDs, if I remember correctly.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@Dionne Jinn said:

Thanks guys. I actually wanted to put Kill Bird up for Critique day (weekend, what-ever), but because it was something out of a contest, I assumed that was not allowed. Jeff never allowed on going contest images on OCDs, if I remember correctly.

I’m okay with it being on OCD if it is in a contest, but people need to remember that posting a contest entry all over the place does not mean you have a better chance of winning the contest. There for a while some people would double or triple post their characters on the contest thinking it would help them, but Jeff put a stop to it and told them that it wouldn’t help their odds of winner but it could hurt their odds. Just don’t enter the same character in more then one contest. And don’t use the blog as a gallery, if you think the character is good enough that you entered it in a contest or posted it as a gift for someone in the forum, then it really shouldn’t be put in OCD. OCD is for getting help with you character, not for grandstanding.

Dionne Jinn

@Hammerknight said:

@Dionne Jinn said:

I’m okay with it being on OCD if it is in a contest, but people need to remember that posting a contest entry all over the place does not mean you have a better chance of winning the contest. There for a while some people would double or triple post their characters on the contest thinking it would help them, but Jeff put a stop to it and told them that it wouldn’t help their odds of winner but it could hurt their odds. Just don’t enter the same character in more then one contest. And don’t use the blog as a gallery, if you think the character is good enough that you entered it in a contest or posted it as a gift for someone in the forum, then it really shouldn’t be put in OCD. OCD is for getting help with you character, not for grandstanding.

Okay. That clears it. I wasn’t about to post the original “only the ship with only head and shoulder pieces” picture to OCD anyway, but the later version with background and everything.

Dionne Jinn

I was practicing some zypping…

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/004/9/8/zypping_practice_by_dionnejinn-d5qdhzs.png?1

Weilyn

That is brilliant! I’ve always found subtle shading and highlighting to be the most difficult.

Iscarioto
    Participant

I love Sea Hand, the use of the female abs as the knee pits (? lol) is absolutely genius!

Dionne Jinn

Thanks, Iscarioto. I simply needed something to cover the forward facing knees with, and after some tweaking around, that way of doing it seemed the best.

That’s some pretty good zypping practice. She looks great!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.