Dionne Jinn Style

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Dionne Jinn Style

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 158 total)
  • Author

Dionne Jinn

This is a Santa Swap Christmas present I made for Keric. Happy X-mas!
    KericSantaSwap.png

Dionne Jinn

Two more Santa Swap presents. First a Demon Girl for JR:
    JRSanta-Demon.png

And then a harlequin doll for Harlequin:
    Harlekiini.png

Maaz
    Participant

Wow, I’m LOVING your posing! Your pictures have atmosphere in them, and the backgrounds are amazing. You are really good at this.

Dionne Jinn

Thank you, Maaz.

Dionne Jinn

I’m working on a pose, but don’t know yet what am I going to do with it. And it is not working, so I’ll be putting it up to OCD…

LyingPose3.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Right shoulder and arm need a little attention, move the arm up a bit in relation to the shoulder and I think the arm needs to be a bit longer, forearm a bit thinner. But other than that it’s a fantastic pose, you should put the text up somewhere ’cause I bet a few people could find some very interesting uses for it.

Dionne Jinn

Okay. Here is the updated version and the text file.
    hm3-beta-4.png
    Download LyingPose.txt

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool pose. I might use it in a new challenge for the blog that I am thinking about, that is if you don’t mind.

Dionne Jinn

I don’t mind. Be my guest. I’ll be curious to see what people make out of it…

Dionne Jinn

And she got some clothes on…

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/356/b/9/heromachine_lying_pose___wip_by_dionnejinn-d5otrrb.png

Scatman

that’s a wonderful pose !saw on the poses thread,worf threw it up there for ya.I would love to use it some time if you don’t mind.bythe way you did that I would imagine that you could probably create alot more of them.anyway always dig your creations!!good stuff here!

Dionne Jinn

As I said to Hammerknight, I don’t mind people using my stuff. When I do custom item (mostly backgrounds) and put the text file up here, I’m quite fine with people taking them and doing whatever they want with them. I’m just curious to see the result!

Dionne Jinn

Couple of my SW original characters. The female sith began her life as a random opponent form my players, but I ended up creating a whole life story for her…

http://www.shoutwiki.com/w/images/fi.swfanon/b/ba/RettoVS.Genevere.png

EDIT:Updated the image slightly.

Dionne Jinn

My entry to Quick and Easy Challenge H#02.

StarFighter.png

Dionne Jinn

My second entry to Quick and Easy Challenge H#02.
    KillBirdStarFighterWide.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 158 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.