Dionne Jinn Style

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Dionne Jinn Style

Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • Author

Scatman

I really dig this scene!As for the knees JR has a good pointer there.But I have to say I really dig the broken wine glasses and the drapes and them bein’ ripped.I think you did a great job on those little details,great work!! I bet you spent alot of time with your head tilted to the leftWinkCan you say kinked neck?!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Amazing design. I enjoy your interpretations. I understand about the knees. For my part, it’s not the position of the knees; rather, the placement. It’s that they are too close to the boots. When I am passed out, I’m stiff as a board. I don’t huddle into the fetal position. But I am also mindful of Chloe-cat’s corner of the bed. For a curled pose, yes, JR has a great idea.

Herr D
    Participant

Drunk could probably look right with some careful shading and nothing else. Soft, angled sunrise light from the window to cast the right shadow. That may be the only way to fix the knees’ look. Fantastic work so far.

Harlekin

I love the drunk scene. Nice work. I like if someone made background, and your background extremly cools.

Dionne Jinn

After yet another longish disappearance…

A picture of an old rpg character of mine called Soleene. Half-elf druid. She and the rest of our party suffered a nasty destiny when we raided an goblin cave… Everyone except our halfling and Soleene’s wolf animal companion died. Her favourite comment to others was “Wolves keep no names”, which she always said when one of the others tried to name her animal companion (and that happened all the time!)

Her father was an elf (there was curiously many half-elves born in the village around the same time, which was a running joke among the players), who had a short relationship with her mother, who was married to another (human) man. When Soleene was born it was immediately obvious she was half-elf, so her mother abandoned her into the forest as an infant. Wolves found her and took her to a druid, who was living in the area. When she grew up Soleene was more comfortable around the wolves than people, and only close person to her was her foster father and druid-master.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/113/8/d/soleene_by_dionnejinn-d62qu89.png

Weilyn

Glad to see you back Smile

Great design and backstory! Sorry to hear you lost her in the raid.

Dionne Jinn

Thanks, my friend. It is good to see you, too.

Soleene’s was one of my favourite from the stories I’ve written for my characters. I like putting some effort into writing them, makes character easier to play when I know what kind of a person she (or rarely he) is. Losing Soleene hurt at first, but our campaign was about to end anyway (our GM was supposed to go into exchange for the next year) so it wasn’t that big deal. I’ve been thinking of using her again if there is going to be other campaign with other players…

Weilyn

@Dionne Jinn said:
    I like putting some effort into writing them, makes character easier to play when I know what kind of a person she (or rarely he) is.

I completely agree.

Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.