DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 627 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Yes! Β All are great from the poses to the colors. Β I’ll say it again, when you publish your comic with all these awesome concepts, I will buy it.

Cheers!

Suleman
    Participant

Damn! You’ve definitely developed a distinct style. Great faces and brilliant use of both colors and solid black. All that, and no wasted pieces, either!

Vectorman316
    Participant

So much awesomeness!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Fantastic work as usual!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Wow, thanks everybody! I really appreciate the kind words.

@JR
    : As far as Mama’s arms, it’s just as simple as choosing the right color to go under the gradient. In this case bright yellow over bright orange.

@AMS
    : Thanks! If that ever happens this will be the first place I’ll post it too πŸ˜‰

DiCicatriz
    Participant

HM1 characters for the contest. These were fun to make, nice and quick πŸ™‚

I might remake them in HM3, I kind of want to see where they end up in the full program.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I ended up remaking those HM1 guys after all.

VALENTINE – Vigilante who fights in the name of love. Professes to be the Greek deity Eros, has the superhuman durability and strength to back up the claim. Killer with a crossbow.

CRAG – Intelligent crystalline humanoid, discovered in the remains of a meteorite. He was educated, trained, and recruited by NASA as the perfect astronaut. He doesn’t need oxygen or sustenance, never sleeps, and doesn’t age.

KETURAH – The world’s deadliest assassin who dropped off the face of the planet for a year and returned to wage war on all crime. She started by killing her handlers. None could explain her sudden change of heart, but one tends to want to make the world a safer place when they bring a child into it…

ATEN – Egyptian pharaoh unearthed by archaeologists. Infused with alien technology that allows him to wield solar energy.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

DUDE CRAG IS AWESOME!!!!!!

(And his face makes him look like Regice πŸ˜‰ )

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Ha! That wasn’t even intentional, but if anybody was going to catch it you would be the one πŸ˜€

I guess I’m just too excited for Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby to come out and it’s bleeding into my subconscious.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yep.

I’m just gonna sit around here for a week and mope because for some reason us over here in Europe aren’t allowed the games the same time as everyone else. Apparently some stores in Canada have already started selling the games.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Hi all!

Haven’t had the chance for much original work, but I did pull this together.

Per Heromachine forum rules and regulations, the following characters are legally compliant concepts for the officially licensed Marvel RPG. I’m just posting the links, not the images.

Mods: Feel free to take this down if it still makes you feel uncomfortable.

Alternate Universe duplicates from Earth 6163. I think you should be able to recognize everybody:

BLUE

GOLD

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Just spent the last hour scrolling through pages of your creativity… so inspired right now. Thank you so much for sharing these. I look forward to seeing more.

All the best.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks so much, dagger! That means a lot. πŸ™‚

Not much of an update, just dropping in to showcase my Creator Club entry, the rainbow theme was certainly bound to happen, don’t you think?

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

OH MY GOD. I have just found my new favourite item to rainbowtize (is that even a word? It is now). Those boots look AMAZING! (As one has said before, one can never have too many rainbows).

Also, love the tattoo. The lower half is the feathered shoulder guard am I right?

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks, JR! Rainbowtize can definitely be a word, not to be confused with rain bow-ties, or rainbow ties.

And good eye, the lower part of the tattoo is indeed the feathered shoulder guard, with the alpha’s played around with. I have a tattoo of Quetzalcoatl (part of an in progress Aztec themed sleeve) on that spot in real life and there aren’t any plumed serpent items in the machine (yet!) so I made do.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.