DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 627 total)
  • Author

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Hmm… I never did post those individual shots of AZTECH. Here you go:

QUETZALCOATL – Patterned after the Feathered Serpent, God of Winds. Xol’s favorite suit. A supersonic flight-suit. The neural interface in Q’s systems enhances Xol’s natural reaction time and thought processes exponentially, allowing his mind to keep up with the high-velocity movements of the suit.

HUITZILOPOCHTLI – Warsuit. Patterned after the God of War. H’s suit is designed only for battle. Instead of workable gauntlets it’s main arms end in powerful energy discharge cannons. The secondary forelimbs house high-density vibrating blades. H can propel itself at blinding speeds thanks to the harmonic energy wings manifesting from its back. The neural interface of this suit boosts aggression in its wearer, floods the body with adrenaline and inhibits pain receptors in the nervous system.

TEZCATLIPOCA – Stealth/recon suit. Patterned after the Jaguar God of Smoke and Mirrors. Tezcatlipoca only slightly enhances Xol’s natural strength and durability, favoring an indirect approach. The suit absorbs ambient light energy and vibration to deaden sound and plunge it’s vicinity into darkness. It is capable of entering a temporary intangible/invisible state. It can also emit hallucinogenic smoke and generate a massive EMP pulse should the need for immediate extraction be required. The neural interface of Tezcatlipoca greatly enhances Xol’s sense of hearing and allows him to see beyond the visual spectrum.

TLALOC – Deep ocean diver. Patterned after the God of Storms and Water. The slowest, but by far the most durable of the suits. Tlaloc is immensely strong can move normally at even the most crushing pressures. Its neural interface allows Xol to sense 360 degrees around himself in an approximate radar sense. His right arm houses an electrical Arc Cannon, capable of generating devastating bolts of lightning.

TONATIUH – Deep space explorer. Patterned after the God of the Sun. Broad spectrum energy processor. Can absorb massive amounts of energy from different sources to power its Graviton Emitters. Tonatiuh can create massive gravity wells or weaken existing gravitational forces for devastating effects. The neural interface in Tonatiuh greatly enhances the processing power of Xol’s brain, allowing him to mentally calculate his movements and manipulate these titanic forces.

COATLICUE – Last resort massive world-breaking destroyer. Patterned after the Mother Goddess, the Creator and Destroyer. Coatlicue is a giant mech suit that Xol can pilot directly or interface through any of his other suits. Its strength is immeasurable and its chest houses an Anti-matter Heart. A portal through which Coatlicue can fire concentrated bursts of Uncreation, ripping apart all that it touches on the atomic level.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Whipped these guys up quick this morning. Nothing fancy and no real story behind them, just playing around with companion items.

Candruth

It’s been a while since I’ve stopped through here, but I just wanted to say you’ve put out some great stuff. I especially love Quetzalcoatl– the colors are spectacular.

Whipped these guys up quick this morning.

I’m impressed with how well you used some of those items. Great work!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Hey thanks! That means a lot, since I’m a huge fan of your work.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Here’s another fun thing I’ve been working on. Being that I must abide by the Heromachine rules on copyrights and trademarked material, I will disclaim the following post by saying that these are Generic Fantasy Deities of my own design, and any similarities to an existing pantheon from a fantasy epic about jewelry are purely coincidental.

God of the Winds and Lord of All

Goddess of Light and Maker of the Stars

God of the Oceans and Water

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Two more of those for now. I might make eight total. No more than fifteen.

God of the Hunt

God of Strength

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

More of my generic-fantasy-totally-not-similar-to-something-gods.

Goddess of Nature, Keeper of the Trees

God of the Earth and Invention, Raiser of the Mountains

DiCicatriz
    Participant

God of Night, Bringer of Dreams

God of Death and Prophecy, Keeper of Souls

Goddess of Sorrow and Wisdom, Weeps Eternally

Suleman
    Participant

I like how you did “posing without posing” with Weeps Eternally. Fantastic work with all of these.

Vengeance
    Participant

God of death massive cool

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Failpost. Disregard. Forum upload seems to only work around 20% of the time for me. 🙁

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Been a bit. Hi, everyone! Hope the new year is treating you all well.

Random tattooed guy for the “Character with a Tattoo” contest. Didn’t finish it in time, but I figured it was at least forum-worthy. Sort of risqué, but no nudity.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hey man, good to see you again. Excellent work on the tattooed guy.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok. Kid Chaos’ new design is really cool, as is Foundry’s and I ADORE Sad Bastards profile. Also, I guess unquantifiable energy does wonders for the pecs, if Maximo is anything to go by. However, I cannot agree with his love of the Pokemon: XYZ anime on two counts, 1. It seems to be the only thing they’re going to bother to do with Zygarde in 6th Gen and that makes me a complete Walter Halloran and 2. HE FREAKING RELEASED HIS GOODRA. HE HAD A GOODRA, AND THEN HE RELEASED IT!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! (In case you didn’t know, Goodra is one of my top 5 favourite Pokemon as of 6th Gen, so any respect I had for Ash Ketchum and the Pokemon anime that I might have had after the 5th Gen anime was table flipped out of the window when they did that).

DiCicatriz
    Participant

But Goodra had to protect his friends in the marshlands! I guess. Besides, it’s classic Ash Ketchum. One of your longest running guys just evolved into a badass Pidgeot? Stay here and protect these Pidgey. Primape does well in a tournament? Stay here and train, I’ll come back NEVER. Etc., etc., and so on, and so on.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.