DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 627 total)
  • Author

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks guys! I’ve been really busy at work lately, but I wanted to post a quick addition to my Wardens. Especially since Jeff posted that nifty new Zeus head. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

SCRIBE-

SCRIBE.png

He is the lore-master of the group, a sorcerer of Arthurian times and once-apprentice to the legendary Merlin. His quest for power led him to a hidden chamber, an extra dimensional All-Space, accessible from any point on the globe, but only if one knows to look for it. There he was able to use all his mastery of the lore to summon to him Odin, the All-Father. He sacrificed his humanity to learn the secret of the Runes, the secret language known only to Odin that has the power to warp reality. Odin gave him the knowledge he sought, but turned him into a being of unfeeling stone and rooted him to the All-Space. He had the power he sought, but could not move from his fixed spot in the world. He can manifest his stone body through any part of the secret chambers, but can never again re-enter the earthly plane.

He remained there for centuries, using the All-Space and its library to amass a vast knowledge of the universe, of forgotten magicks and ancient beings. The All-Space was eventually discovered by Voyeur, who could see it with his sight beyond sight. SCRIBE was discovered by the group and he agreed to aid them, lending his expertise to them in times of need and using the Runes to strengthen their arms. He provides them all instantaneous access to the All-Space.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

One more for the wardens (I think I only have one more team member after this, maybe two.)

VESSEL- She was the unfortunate victim of possession, by a great and powerful demon, one of the primordial infernals from before our universe came to be. After several botched exorcisms, resulting each time in the death of the practitioner, she was brought to the Wardens. Scribe and Sacrament pooled their knowledge and performed the ritual, but the situation soon began to deteriorate. The demon almost emerged from her flesh, and in the pivotal moment both Sister Sanctity and Null struck out to stop it. Sister Sanctity used her touch to hallow the girl’s body, hoping to burn the demon out, while Null negated the Demon’s dimensional breach. The resulting reaction was catastrophic, but the effect was quite unique. The demon’s consciousness was obliterated by Sister Sanctity’s touch, but Null’s abilities fused the demon’s physical body to the girl, stuck halfway between incarnation and oblivion. With practice and the aid of a special suit, she learned to push and pull the demon’s body further in and out between states. This allows her to embody the demon, growing razor sharp claws/fangs/horns and gaining its immense strength and pyrokinetic abilities, or conceal its presence and assume human form once more. She joined the Wardens and learned to fight the forces of darkness as: VESSEL.

VESSEL.png

I think she is my favorite Warden yet. And I love them all!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I hope she gave them hell for messing up that exorcism. Great job.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Vessel is epic! I love her pose and costume. Her face looks so awesome.

Mad Jack
    Participant

I have to join the cheer – that demon face looks absolutely great. Surprised

ams
    Participant

Missed the last 2 new ones. Vessel is pretty crazy cool!

Linea24
    Participant

Vessel looks cool.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Vessel is awesome! But does the suit change color when she turns to a demon? It would look kinda wierd seeing a demon in that outfit. Anyway, love the Wardens!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks everybody! Always good to know you guys are digging my creations :D

@Lightningsword said:

Vessel is awesome! But does the suit change color when she turns to a demon? It would look kinda wierd seeing a demon in that outfit. Anyway, love the Wardens!

I was going for sort of a reverse Nightrawler (from X-men) look. You know: red skin/blue accents on a black costume as opposed to his blue skin/red accents deal. Plus she doesn’t necessarily identify as a demon, she just borrows its body when she needs to :)

Last member of the Wardens, the mysterious Trinity. He was discovered in a deep corner of the All-Space by Voyeur. Not even Scribe knows where he comes from, nor is Trinity willing to divulge his origins. He is not human, that much is certain.

TRINITY.png

He possesses the ability to draw in natural energy from his environment to enhance his physical strength. He can also attune his senses to the natural biosphere of his environment and anticipate changes/disturbances before they happen. At first glance these appear to be the limits of his abilities and it wasn’t until he had adventured with the Wardens for quite some time that Trinity’s true nature and ultimate potential were made evident.

Trinity is a singular ancestral entity. He is his mother, his father, and himself all at once. If he so chooses, every seven hours, for a period of 77 minutes, Trinity can embody one of these aspects of himself, transforming physically and mentally into either Mother or Father and given use of their wildly powerful abilities.

MOTHER.png

Mother is a healer, and a protector. She wields the Wellspring, from which flows all life. Using her staff, Mother can direct the healing waters of the spring, using them to cure injury and illness in others. She can convert the waters into a protective mist, the most powerful protective barrier known. Mother can also purify existing bodies of water, absorbing them into the Wellspring. With this ability she can teleport herself and others from any body of water on the planet to another.

FATHER.png

Father is more destructive than either Trinity or Mother. He wields the Quintessence, five swirling orbs of distinct energies with varied effects: blue altering temperature and matter, red releasing searing bursts of energy, green drawing power from the planet itself to increase the wielder’s strength and durability to incalculable levels, purple imposing force of will on reality and allowing for immensely powerful telekinetic feats, and the white-gold energy of Father’s mind; which he keeps contained in his hands at all times, being a force that can end reality.

Bonus! Here’s a shot of Trinity alongside his other forms:

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l607/DiCicatriz/Other/Wardens/Trinity_Singular.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Man, I missed your work Diego. I really should get online more often and check this thread out.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow. Wow. Wow.
    Mother’s eyes are really creepy. (Taken out of context that sentence wouldn’t sound out of place coming from a madman. Looks around slowly and exits quickly).

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Whew! Been a little while. The hubby got me Pokemon X for Christmas so I’ve been pretty occupied for the last couple of weeks. (I’m about to head through Victory Road to face the Elite Four! Woot woot!)

Anyway, just to get my first post of 2014 out of the way, here’s a group shot of my Wardens. They may be a little weird, and they may sometimes (a lot of the time) hate each other, but they’re humanity’s only hope dammit!

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l607/DiCicatriz/Other/Wardens/WARDENS_GROUP_REV.png

Hopefully I can get back to machining sooner rather than later. I have a villain or two planned out for the Wardens, and then a new more traditional superteam in the same kind of larger-than-life vain as the Justice League or the Avengers.

Happy New Year to everybody! Hope you all have lots of success in 2014 http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Anarchangel
    Participant

Ah Pokemon. I understand being distracted.

The group shot looks great and happy new year to you too. :)

Did Vessel not make the cut for The Wardens or did you just forget her? Or am I just not seeing her? Either way, nice group shot!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.