CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the final version of Femora:

Femora-Redesign-Final

BIO: When dark forces threatened to end the galaxy, Femora and Anna were thrown into the past. Armed with her superior intellect and physical abilities she travels the cosmos looking for the origins of the evil she faced in the future. Femora built a space suit using our rudimentary technology and has enhanced it to be closer to the advances to which she’s accustomed.

I know it looks weird, but I really like the helmet. I was going have something shooting at her but thought it would be too much. That, and I was ready to be done. I haven’t decided for sure if I’m going to to the deep-space suit version or not, but we’ll see.
    Hope you like it!

I’m not able to upload the image so I grabbed it from deviantart.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’ve just got a message back from Ben about the Upload Errors. He says he’s made some configuration changes and hopefully that will have fixed the problem. I’d try it out and if it happens again, let me know and I’ll tell Ben.

Stulte
    Participant

Pretty damn absolutely amazing stuff!

Still love the sitting pose.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the attachment for the one above…

JR19759
    Keymaster

Can you try and upload a different image for us. I want to see if you’re only having problems with that one image or others as well before I get back to Ben about it. Because if it’s just that one image it might not be so much of a problem.

CantDraw
    Participant

I plan on redesigning Legatus’ Fusionella for the HM3 Contest and here’s the pose I came up with:

Flying Pose

It’s based on a Supergirl pose I came across recently.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

That left hand…… Please remind me why I’m doing posing tutorial videos on the blog and you aren’t?

CantDraw
    Participant

Yep…I’m pretty proud of that one myself, especially since it took me several tries before I came up with something I like. It’s made up of three female “flat, spread-out fingers” hands. The thumb and index finger are actually both thumbs, except I lengthened the one used for the index. The background finger is the pinkie finger used as the next finger in line.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Can’t wait to see the end result. Will it be censored too?! ^^

CantDraw
    Participant

No, sadly, no censorship this time, but I hope Legatus likes what I did with Fusionella. I really only tweaked the design concept a little since he came up a cool concept. So without much further ado, I give you Legatus’ Fusionella:

Legatus' Fusionella

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

He he he – a flying girl in a mini-skirt. Now I have to try and get that picture out of my mind. Uhm, okay maybe later… 🙂

Legatus
    Participant

This is fantastic. Your version of Fusionella is hereby officially approved!

CantDraw
    Participant

Glad you liked it. Now, here’s Linea24’s Santa Swap gift which is also posted there:

Calico

BIO:
    Calico has cat-like reflexes and retractable claws on her hands and feet which she uses as weapons and to scale walls. She also has some special connection with cats and seems to communicate with them in some way.

No shading/highlighting this time. I like it as it is. Hope you do too.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s JR’s gift I posted in the Santa Swap:

Christmas Harlequin Fairy

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Nug’s gift at the Santa Swap:

Monster-In-Law

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.