CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

The Tempest 4-3
    The Tempest 4-2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

The Tempest 4-4:
    The Tempest 4-4

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

For Halloween, Witch Bride:
    Witch Bride

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Dark Matter, the ultimate Stellar villain:

Dark Matter

BIO:
    Once a hero in her universe, but was corrupted by a dark force. After destroying her universe, she desires to kill all Stellars across the multiverse. It is rumored she has the power to move planets, as well as fly, shoot beams from her eyes and is highly invulnerable.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

If I can get this colored, I may submit it for the contest. The Tempest in her new outfit, which might possibly be the last page of the story I’m doing (if I ever finish it).

The Tempest (New Outfit-BW)

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s a colorized version:
    The Tempest (Contest - Color)

…and now to stylize it a bit…

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Final version:
    The Tempest - Contest - Final

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

The Tempest 5-1:

The Tempest 5-1

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Looking forward to next episode.

RobM
    Participant

Kudos on continuing with your comics pages. It’s far more difficult to do in HeroMachine than it seems at first.

CantDraw
    Participant

Okay, I will try to work on finishing The Tempest series, but I have very little time for Heromachine these days. In the meantime here are some alternates versions of all three Stellars:

Stellar-Science-Alt
    Stellar-Cosmic-Alt
    Stellar-Magic-Alt

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Looking forward to your completion of your last concepts.  Awesome!

Hope you are all safe and healthy!

Cheers!

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s a Gif of the process to create the Warrior Fighter – Analisse:

Warrior-Fighter-Analisse

and the final image:
    Warrior-Fighter- Analisse

I hope to make an entry for each part of the current theme so as an added incentive, I’m going to write a story to go with it:

The night closed in, which made the Lucky Dragon’s torches glow all the brighter. Outside, the sounds of cicadas and crickets filled the air, but inside conversations ranged from drunken nonsense to secret whisperings of ancient tales. One half-elf hunched in a dark corner staring at the bottom of her glass with her one good eye while a stranger watched her from the bar.

Before she realized it, the odd fellow stood over her with a grimy grin. “Hey pretty, why don’t you give me a smile to match that lovely face.” As he went to brush the hair from her face, a chain suddenly squeezed around his neck. His face slammed into the table and a sickle’s blade stuck into the side of his mouth. “You first,” she rasped.

The bartender yelled over the noise, “If you’re going to cause trouble, then get out!” The one-eyed fighter glared at the barkeep but decided it was better not to draw more unwanted attention. She threw a coin towards the bar and entered the quiet of the night, but another eye was watching her from the shadows. The eye entered to light of the tavern making her armor gleam. “Good journey, Analisse. I see you’ve already made yourself unwelcome. Oh, and I’ve brought a message from your ‘big sister’”.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the gif of the Paladin process:
    CantDraw-Angelalea

And the final image:

CantDraw-Paladin-Angelalea

Analisse stared at Angelalea’s glowing face, lost in her beauty which outshined even those of purest elven blood. Although the night was still, her blonde hair flowed like water. Her infectious smile caused the corners of Analisse’s stoic mouth to turn slightly upward.

Angelalea’s loveliness was rivaled only by her goodness. Analisse rubbed her scar remembering when the paladin stood over her dying body with tear-stained cheeks. The good knight’s eyes glowed like the sun as she felt warmth fill her failing frame. The kind act almost cost Angelalea her own life and if she could, she would have given her own eye to replace Analisse’s.

“You okay, Analisse?” asked a puzzled Angelalea. The embarrassed fighter gruffed, “Fine,” and wiped her eye. “Da’maj secured the key to the city sewers from the mayor under the guise of getting rid of their giant rat problem. Of course, we know why we’re really entering the stink,” winked the knight. “Don’ give ‘way all ‘r secrets,” sounded a voice like Da’Maj coming out the dark, “th’ night has ears.”

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

I do love me a good old ultra greatsword. 😉

Great job

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.