CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Weilyn

That is a great face

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank you. A little zypping goes a long way.

CantDraw
    Participant

I’ve added a desert scene for Anna:

anna-2.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Corps Contest:

CantDraw-SpaceExploreCorps.png

In the partially distant future, Earth’s Robotic Space Exploration Corps will traverse vast distances to explore where no human has gone before or probably ever will since it’s so far away.

CantDraw
    Participant

Just having some fun with zypping:

RedKangaroo.png

BIO:
    With superhuman strength, the awesome Aussie leaps to great heights as the Red Kangaroo!

I had a lot of fun creating the shiny, leathery look.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Amazing lighting on that one! You can definitely see the texture of the leather/vinyl/shiny stuff.

fuzztone

Oh, that’s interesting. I’ve seen people do metallic effects before, but never plastic. Good job!

CantDraw
    Participant

I think “plastic” is a good description for this character in general. The cool thing about zypping to make this particular look is that it isn’t hard, it just takes a while, but I have fun doing it.

CantDraw
    Participant

As promised, my HM3 redesign of Penguin Paladin:

PenguinPaladin.png

Herr D
    Participant

THAT looks more like a mantle designed in medieval times. **(suggested edit: ANTarctic people, polar people, etc.)

CantDraw
    Participant

I think I’ll go with Antarctic people. That way, Antarctica could be the lost kingdom of his tribe. I could even throw in aliens and Atlantis into the back story. What’s funny is this character was just a quick design for a contest based on a name that popped in my head, and now, he’s probably my favorite.

CantDraw
    Participant

I posted this the JR19759’s Redesign Contest recently (he supplied the picture and I colored it):

Nils-Mol-1.png

My favorite parts on this are the face (including the beard), the coat, and especially the shoes.

Weilyn

Great idea to highlight the black leather ad shade the black cloth. Awesome colouring!

CantDraw
    Participant

I started to highlight the slacks, then I thought he might look silly wearing leather pants. He doesn’t seem the type.Wink

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s my redesign of Mister Fancy Pants from the Hero 2.5 contest:

MisterFancyPants-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.