CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

I took the following pose by Keric from the Santa Swap 3:

Keric - Pose

and turned into a French pirate:

French Pirate

Linea24
    Participant

Hey Nug, could I also make you a villain for Super-Mom?

*facepalm* I thought I had posted to the Santa Swap. Sorry, Cantdraw! Anyway, your interpretation of Keric’s pose is really cool.

CantDraw
    Participant

That’s quite alright since I’ve redesigned Shadesia (can also been seen on Santa Swap 3):

Shadesia for Linea24

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

I created this for HerrD at the Santa Swap – my interpretation of Kickback:

HerrD-Kickback

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Neat interpretation. And what better way to disguise the prominences than by tattooing around them!

CantDraw
    Participant

I took the logo that Nug created for my superhero group wish and decided to use it as my new avatar.

Original:

Nug-Original-Logo

Updated:

CantDraw-Nug-Logo

I plan on trying to make it bigger at some point in the future.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

New year, new team! For my next set of creations, I want to do a Justice League-type superhero group with hopefully some unusual abilities. So here we go:

Pax Terra (I’ll come up with a logo later) is the peacekeeping arm of the superhero community across the globe. Anyone with special abilities are required to register and may be recruited to serve at any time.

Currently the leader of the organization is Belle Hickok, a.k.a. Wild Belle. She is a descendant of Bill Hickok, the legendary gunslinger. In her possession are the Guns of Law & Order, weaponss imbued with magic and the ability to “destroy evil”, and the Hickok Badge, supposedly a talisman that protects from harm. Her age is unknown, nor does she remember her early years, and some have speculated that she may be a re-animated being due to her unusual pale color and creepy scar on her chest.

Wild-Belle

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

Man that new avatar turned out bad assed for you! I’m glad you could put it to some use. 🙂

I love everything about WildBelle! The pose is what I find most interesting though. Just that slight tilt adds tons to the attitude of the character. I can almost hear her say “You can fall down now.” .

edit: Did you have a good New Years, CD?

CantDraw
    Participant

I absolutely did – watched a Netflix movie from one year to the next with my beautiful wife and promptly went to bed once it was over.

BTW, thanks for comments on Wild Belle and I’m really liking the logo, too.

CantDraw
    Participant

bump to next page

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the next member of Pax Terra, HeadCase:

Headcase

BIO:
    Headcase was once a hero by the name of Touch until the Fae War left her head separated from her body. Fortunately, Gadgeteer was able to build a device within seconds that used Touch’s tactile kinesis powers to keep her alive. Headcase still has her abilities which is limited to controlling machines she comes in contact with. She has a variety of mechanical bodies that she “wears” depending on the occasion. Pictured here is her favorite “suit”. Also, she is a practical joker, foul-mouthed and loves to tease the new recruits.

BTW, I was trying to bump to the next page so this would be at the top, but I was short a couple of bumps. Drats, foiled again!

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

A gal with 4 hands? Nice! Gotta get me one of those… *drool* 😉

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s my logo for Pax Terra:

Pax Terra

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

The next member of Pax Terra, Gadgeteer:

Gadgeteer

BIO:
    Gadgeteer – Nate Delaney always had a penchant for mechanical devices, always taking them apart and putting them back, albeit in better working order. As he got older, he got better and faster to the point where his hands did the thinking and could make amazing items with just spare parts. He flies around using rocket boots and stabilizer, uses a gauntlet to lift heavy objects, fire concussive blasts and phase through solid objects, and has his own version of a sonic screwdriver. Along with his twin sister, Nancy, a.k.a. Dr. Brain, they make an unbeatable duo.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.