CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 660 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

THAT IS HOT!!! I love the face style.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the Christmas gift I gave to JR on the Santa Swap 2:

CantDraw-ChristmasFairy-1.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Love dat Christmas Fairy. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Awesome work on her outfit, I really like how you did the white fluffy parts and the mistletoe at the end of her hat is a very nice touch. Looks like I’m not the only one in the holiday spirit, you should check out My Santa Claus super hero I recently posted, called him Father Frost. These two could totally team up. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

She’s wonderful!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Very nice! Would’nt mind to unwrap that gift… Laugh

Moognation
    Participant

Really fantastic! I love yer style!

CantDraw
    Participant

I originally was making this for Kaldath’s Shock Girl redesign contest but didn’t have time to finish, so I changed her into a sidekick for Red Bat. You’ll notice I was just a little inspired by Stargirl. Meet Spark:

CantDraw-Spark.png

BIO:
    Sally Sparks, daughter of famous archeologist Donald Sparks, was rummaging through her dad’s warehouse and happened upon a strange staff. When she touched it, the staff came alive and electricity jolted her body. In that moment she learned that she’d stumbled on the ancient rod of Zeus, and she had been granted it’s abilities when she wielded it. Obviously she could throw powerful lightning bolts and fly, but she could also travel at the speed of light to any destination (as long as she knew where it was) and it protected her from physical harm while increasing her strenght. Because Dr. Silver was a friend of the family, she asked Red Bat to train her to be hero (mainly to keep Sally out of trouble).

I hope the coloring came out okay since I did most on my laptop. If it didn’t, I’ll fix it when I get on a better computer.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Spark is lovely, great costume. Your shading and lighting always looks so cool.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here is St. Sapphire’s sister, Dr. Emily Silver, long before the days of Metal Streak:

CantDraw-DrSilver.png

BIO:
    When Emily Silver was young, her sister saved her from a fire which left her with sever burns over much of her body and one less arm. As she grew older, Dr. Silver constructed a new arm that has several attachments including the blow torch you see above. She also wears a body suit to hide her scars and has a fear of confined spaces due to her trauma. Dr. Silver designed St. Sapphire’s suit and has made great advancements in nano-technology.

Linea24
    Participant

I love how you did her shoes!

livewyre1014
    Participant

nice highlighting work

Love Spark and Dr. Silver! Your usual top notch work.

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank y’all for the kind comments! And now a winter fairy:

CantDraw-WinterFairy.png

This will probably be the last one until Valentine’s Day.

Linea24
    Participant

I love those wings!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Linea24 said:

I love those wings!

Agreed.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.